Fixed Gold Exchange/Marketplace

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): all my worlds (zz2, zz12, zz20, zz21 - worst on zz21).
Browser: FF
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open the Gold Exchange or other tabs of the marketplace
  2. . Whether you traded or not: After switching to the next cities (via the arrow button on the right-hand side of the city name), you will find that the window states zero trade capacity for most of those cities although all their merchants are at home
  3. . Closing the marketplace and opening it anew in the next city will not help. You will have to press F5 in between each and every city/ocean you want to open the marketplace window for.
  4. . The same issue occurs in all tabs of the marketplace - I first noticed the bug last night using the gold exchange.
Detailed error description (What you see):

Again, although the issue occurs on all my Beta worlds, it is worst on zz21, where only 4 out of 31 cities show the normal trade capacity when I am switching through all of them in a row. On zz12, for example, when switching cities via the arrow button, appr. 19 of the cities show the normal trade capacity although I have the same number of cities in both worlds - but I cannot find a pattern why this might happen or not. The only pattern I see is that the bug seems to affect the younger worlds worse than the older ones. Ctrl + F5 does not change the behaviour, btw.

How it should be:

Screenshot:

First city:

tzacsgzox15.jpg

All other cities you will switch to afterwards (even after closing the gold exchange window and opening it anew):

yzwijdunp15.jpg

Edit: The number of cities concerned per world is not static - thus my former comment that it might depend on the age of the world (and that it´s worst on younger worlds) seems to be incorrect.

Last edited: