God - conquest system

• Thread starter DeletedUser2458
  • Start date

DeletedUser2458

Still confused about this one.
So, I will send some myth unit with colo, e.g. centaur, target city has worshipped Hades.
Which myth units will be appreciated as support (wont be sent back)?
Will be worshipped god exchanged depending on myth unit with colo? If yes, when it will be exchanged and to what god?

Please only 100%-sure answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can send any mythical units as long as they are accompanying your CS/your CS attack, and they will not influence the choice of the God once the conquest is complete. Two years ago the mythical units sent with the CS attack determined the God of the city after the conquest but this was changed.

The mythical units sent with your CS attack will leave the newly conquered city as soon as you chose a God they don´t like... but not before...^^

---

As CS support you and your friends can only send mythical units belonging to the God worshipped iun the besieged city, or divine envoys.
All mythical units sent as support will leave the city as soon as it is conquered since they cannot stay in a city not worshipping any God.

---

Summary:

- All mythical units possible with the CS attack, but after conquest they (and all other troops accompanying the CS) will leave as soon as you chose a new God they don´t like.

- As support only mythical units friendly to the God of the targeted city can be sent (and divine envoys, of course). All these supporting mythical units will leave as soon as the city is conquered and they will take all their fellow troops with them back into their home cities.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2458

I am sorry... thanks. If there are no mistakes, it is fully clear. I had a knowledge-gap about this long time. :D