Gaia...

How is that and while last weekend the "gifts" expired at 12:00

dwkKcM6qQkun7wNtZSeNpg.png

this weekend the clock says that it expires at 22:00

t-iIZOWvSPK90OfVoNfzLQ.png

???

Also why the date /time format is not the same? just happened or a typo/bug?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Do you have a different timezone in the game settings? I see the ending at 23.59

upload_2019-9-14_10-7-54.png

@Arci
Well again this week I still see 21:59

mKPwpKMBSxq9On5AXyUglQ.png

As for the time settings.... I have UTC

MziNHssiSNudmNVLJWlm9A.png

Well this might be the case for the 21:59 .... but how do you explain the fact that the 1st weekend clock was OK and now not??
No timezone change on my side.... neither a change of summer to winter time....
Only change I can notice is that on 1st weekend time had a 12h format and then a 24h format (something that I also commented on first post)....
That is why I asked what is going on. Any chance to be a bug (so create a normal bug report) ?

p.s. sorry for not replying earlier but had some difficulties to get required screenshots on the app as I had some issues on access from PC

Server time is on UTC+2 :)

Yes... I know that....
German is GMT +1
UTC = GMT
Now we are still on summer time so Germany is UTC + 2 ....

But how is it and on 1st week all was OK but after the 2nd week there is this visible difference of two hours???
That is what I do not understand and asked for an explanation.... (please see conditions on #4 above)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It could be that you changed the timezone in the meantime as this actually happened only on your account.

It could be that you changed the timezone in the meantime as this actually happened only on your account.

No.... as I said on post #6 no change was made on my side.
No time zone setting was changed when this occured between the 1st and 2nd weekend.
I only made a change on the time zone yesterday to German time and then reverted back to UTC and time on notification was updated accordingly.

That is why on post #6 I asked for an explanation that makes sense as to how the Gaia notification timer changed while on my account there was no change of the time zone.
I assume if there are any account settings changelog can prove that I did not change the time setting on that period.
And as I did not perform any change on my account settings, that is why I asked in first place what happened with the notification display time.

Any possibility that Devs changed the displayed variable from server time to user time??? (As I already mentioned that there was a format change from 12H to 24H format)
Because in this case this would explain the change between the displayed end limits.
Otherwise there might be another issue that Devs should have a look into as it does not look normal.

Feel free to open a bug report if this happens again :)

Most probably will do as I have a feeling that despite I have the same timezone as I had on the 1st weekend of the event... I will still have the same "timing issue" I had on 2nd and 3rd weekend...