Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Free building completion

Server: zz2

As far As I am aware of, once you place buildings on the queue to level them up, if building time is less than 5 minutes then you can press the green free button to complete action or pay some coins so as building is completed.
As far as I recall this option was always available for the first building in the queue (pay or free completion)

Well I just noticed that in cases that you have placed different buildings in the queue, then option is available for the first building slot per building. i.e. if you have 2 levels for cave and then 3 for port and then 2 for barracks (3 different building types) you get option 3 times, one per building per lowest level.

and you are also able to perform so

i.e.
Ofm4jQ9XQfOdDoobvm-T0A.png

DIrr99bPSvCJVzHU1FLI7Q.png

here you are able to complete level 1 of cave with no issues

Jf4a7nyQSCS0AnL7C13_cg.png

and keep up doing until level 5 where you can continue by paying the required gold despite that another building is in front of it in the queue

Other example

BMMKLu_yRvq4nY1B0zQ4PQ.png

9ueihe4YTNqqid6qQXGLhA.png

and if you hoover over cave..
rzzBVHs7S-OX0_RP51uX8w.png

you can also complete level 6 just by paying 60 gold...

This sounds like a bug as long as the queue is disrupted.... and later building can be completed prior the first ones in queue.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is how it always worked since the instant buy has been implemented.

You can complete every building in the queue, as long as the requirements are met.

This means that if you start level 1, 2 and 3 of the same building, you must complete them in the same order, 1, 2, 3, just because you can't do level 3 before level 1.

If you start a barrack level and a senate level, they're both "independent" so you can decide which one complete as first, as you saw in your examples.