Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Forum layout messed up

DeletedUser2940

Well, the layout of this forum is somewhat messed up for me (both in Chromium and Firefox).

c4fca2684da545ba91709dbe935842cc.png

The last forum to be listed on the homepage (in the red rectangle) doesn't show up like the others (for example, the second to last one, in the black rectangle). Note that it still has all the data mentioned about the other forums mentioned. It's formatted in a weird way.

To reproduce: Visit the forum's homepage.
How it should be: The text regarding the forums should be formatted in the same way throughout the page

same appears here but I find this normal if you consider that you are referring to an archive..... and not an active section of forum.....

by the way... the one you have in blue box, if you get in it is has active threads... and you can create a new one....

the "closed worlds" section has no active threads (only some subforums) and you are not able to create new thread.... i.e. given counting is normal....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As @galanoulis correctly said, "closed world" is not a forum but a category (or call it archive) and you can't directly open a thread there.

If you open the category, you'll find all the forums with the usual layout.

DeletedUser2940

Thanks for your answers. It is just a bit confusing when it is the only one of a kind (I can't) any other forum category here.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, in fact it can look weird but the forum is small and doesn't need any categories like this one.

Anyways, maybe with the improved layout this change be changed, feel free to suggest it on the devblog :)