Filter for finding certain messages

I have never received that form filled with any information. I don´t blame the players for leaving the form empty - I blame the game designers for this act of sabotage against ingame communication. We would not have any empty application forms in the game if there were no application forms at all. I even yearn for the old "Can I join your alliance?" messages....^^ I remember the first application using this "new" form - I replied immediately that the player should apply using his own words - and the player replied "I would have done so - but then why did you send me those pointless questions in the first place?"

As a leader/founder I feel ashamed that applicants receive such a bunch of bizarre questions even if I am not responsible for them. I would love to have a deactivation button for that form (or the possibility to edit it before it is sent) and I would appreciate if the game designers stopped intervening in player-to-player communication. You can set the game rules, but within these rules it should be the players` decision what to do and how to communicate.