buffysara

Athena
Anything about this?

35318436nf.png

DeletedUser3326

@Arci i have a question , i see an icon in strategies , which show the hail stone

Is this mean that if i have Hail stone research on my city , and i want to send an attack with my catapelts i can send it without the Hail stone function?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
@Arci i have a question , i see an icon in strategies , which show the hail stone

Is this mean that if i have Hail stone research on my city , and i want to send an attack with my catapelts i can send it without the Hail stone function?
Well, unless there's a bug, yes, you can do it :)

DeletedUser3326

that's a nice upgrade then , because it was problematic sometime ^^

-VgO-q60RbCbNR7zOKZShA.png

Despite not mentioned in the change log (ability to add spell on an attack prior pressing the attack button...

I would like to say that it was about time after so many years to be able to do the obvious..... add the spell with the attack initiation....
and especially when we are talking about "Helmet of invisibility"

Thanks a lot for adding this feature as we had asked for this at least since Hades was introduced.... as it made no sense to cast helmet after starting the attack......

It was kinda weird similar to the Cerberos needing 2 transport ships to travel
or in case of using fast transport ships need 4 in case of an Erinya or Cyclops!!! (seriously.... how you manage to transport one entity split across 4 ships????)

Therefore a big Thanks you to the devs for making this happen and hope we soon also find a solution to make Cyclops, Cerberus and Erinya transportation more realistic!!!!
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

The spells were added a bit later, both in the changelog and in-game.

Btw, there seems to be a minor problem with the spell button - the spell menu does not always open properly. Sometimes (after longer sessions, as usual) it opens behind the attack window instead of in front of it, and sometimes it does not open at all, especially when you have added a hero to your attack prior to clicking on it - or so it seems at the moment. We will have to watch its behaviour over a longer period.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Changelog mentioned attack type and strategies..... not spells......
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
Have you even clicked on the link or read the changelog? I guess you're trolling .-.
Here's a screenshot of the post I linked, the text seems clear to me:
upload_2019-4-2_9-54-15.png

The spells were added a bit later, both in the changelog and in-game.

Btw, there seems to be a minor problem with the spell button - the spell menu does not always open properly. Sometimes (after longer sessions, as usual) it opens behind the attack window instead of in front of it, and sometimes it does not open at all, especially when you have added a hero to your attack prior to clicking on it - or so it seems at the moment. We will have to watch its behaviour over a longer period.
Thank you!

Have you even clicked on the link or read the changelog? I guess you're trolling .-.
Thank you!

It is not trolling.....
but an "affect" of the 1200 gold not received due to the 1st of April...... and the one day tickets of teh Elves!!!!!

Have a nice month!!!