New Text Ingame and the one month is deleted for ZZ7 :( but nothing was recalculated, there

If the target score is not reached within the first six months of the world opening, it will be recalculated to fit the size of the world more appropriately. The top 50 alliances then have four further months to reach the new target. After this time, if the target is still not reached, the score will once again be recalculated. This will occur every month thereafter until the target score is reachable. Each recalculation will result in the target score being reduced by half the difference between the current target score and the sum of the top 50 alliances.

The text does not explain on what basis that recalculation will be effected. The changelog mentions "the players´ activity", the in-game text mentions "the size of the world" - but neither of the texts explains what numbers really will influence the recalculation and to what extent. The number of players, the number of active players, the number of towns, within the top 50 alliances or overall? There must be a formula, and that´s what I am asking for...

The change will affect existing game worlds, especially smaller ones, and the players/alliances concerned should know more precise what is to be expected.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There must be a formula, and that´s what I am asking for...

The change will affect existing game worlds, especially smaller ones, and the players/alliances concerned should know more precise what is to be expected.

The first formula is kept as internal at the moment. You can expect a good drop if the world is a lot small, but this time the decrease will not automatically start the WW era, so there's time in any case to get ready :)

I want to let you know, that to unassign needs 23 seconds and to assign a Hero needs exactly 26 seconds.
That's really such a long time. What exactly needs so long?

There is a whole bunch of unbearable lags in the game since I came back from VM after Christmas, slowing down almost all actions in the account considerably. I don´t know whether this is due to a change made with 2.180, but the issue should be solved asap.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Could you be more specific about which issues are you refering and if you consider please open a bug report will the steps of reproductibility

Hi @bogdy 95

Happy new year to you too.

I guess, it looks like that this is a cache problem and could not post in detail, because we are not the developer of this game.

I am on App But I‘ll check it this evening and. Come back to you

Draba wrote on German Forum she use another pc and it works better

I don‘t know wether this depends on the pc :uhh:

Do you still have latency issues?
Mostly there are isssues, if I deliver ressources between the cities. If there are ressources on the way for example 330 lightships to one city and ressources to another city for building and more ressources to the next city for units. Than I note system have lags, in todays case evening mostly for sending heros from one city to the other, as I described earlier need much more time than on early evening, where I didn't delivering ressources.

And that is a behavior, I note a few times before.

Dear @Arci
Could you give us exactly in figures, how long it takes, until ZZ7 will come into World Wonder Age? Please be so kind to consider, that every 2 weeks one player with an average score will be finished this world.

new target world wonder.JPG

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... I cannot predict how many players will keep playing and for how long :O

DeletedUser4186

i don´t think thats was the reason of changing this behavior

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It will be fine, if you ask someone who could calculated this with statistical probabilities.

By the way: What was the reason of changing this behavior?
If the players are a lot close to the target, the decrease will stop.

This in general works quite well to keep a goal to be reached, but obviously in uncommon situations like zz7 where just 5 players hold 20% of the entire world's points, it could make it harder if someone decides to leave his alliance :p

I see there are two players without alliance, with ~4.3kk points. With them in, the WW era could already start :)