Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.162.

Parts of the tutorial can now be skipped by more experienced players.
  • Players with a Grepolisscore >250 or who unlocked a hero on the respective world can now choose to "skip" the tutorial.
  • Skipping the tutorial will not remove the quests altogether, so that you can grab all rewards. However, all guided steps will be deactivated so that you can tackle the quests whenever you feel like it.
  • The option to skip is only available for the first 20 quests, which constitute for the most guided part of our quest lines.

I really hate the tutorial - it is patronizing (in the worst sense), it is inflated, it is needlessly repetitive and (in parts) even misleading, the last two years´ changes went undocumented in the wikis, and I will never understand why that imposition has become compulsory for all when the battle point villages were introduced. The compulsory tutorial is one of the reasons for me quitting the game - not the most important one, but it adds to the package of annoyances I have been fighting for years.

This being said, you might imagine that the words "can now be skipped" drew my attention immediately and nourished what was left of my hopes...^^

---

Unfortunately this announcement is nothing than a bluff package. You can skip nothing. You can disable the annoying quest arrows (but you could disable them before as well via settings - and you could do so without having a new confirmation prompt lingering permanently on your screen as long as you don´t confirm it by pressing "yes" or doing the first 20 quests). The respective quests are still appearing and won´t go away unless you work your way through them, and you will still get the respective rewards. So what has been changed? As far as I can see nothing can be skipped, and another annoying confirmation prompt has been added. Or did something escape my attention?

It´s funny enough that among the first 20 quests is one of the "new" bandit camp quests (which were given as the reason for making the tutorial compulsory in the first place).

DeletedUser

Skipping the tutorial will not remove the quests altogether, so that you can grab all rewards. However, all guided steps will be deactivated so that you can tackle the quests whenever you feel like it.

Excuse me Arci, I laugh louder straight from the chair fell.

The joke is really good.

Skip the introduction, a thing of the past. If there was even an award for completely done. Unfortunately you can only offer the German Award here..sry..
https://i.imgur.com/A7wkwDE.jpg

At that time, it was said..you will no longer come into contact with the consultant meeting. You can choose between the consultant meeting or 7 days increased raw material production. I don't have to say more..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti