So almost all smileys used from approved Inno scripts are blocked due to the so called improvement CORS...... means that all this time Inno had approved a backdoor to our computers!!!!!

Or Inno has overdone it and has blocked those emoticons.....

So either revise your policy.... or bring normal emoticons (and not those 5-6 crappy ones you have in the forum) so as internal alliance forums do not look so empty.....
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

inno.gif

Because here they can be used and they are not harmful.... but they are in the game......

Changed the battle points behavior under certain situations.
  • Attacking own units will provide 0 battle points.
  • Attacking units from players of the same alliace will provide 20% of the total population killed.

I know that this update has been reverted until the respective bug has been resolved, but the wording of this announcement is an issue in itself. The first sentence can be misleading, the second is wrong and incomplete.

"Attacking own units..." can be read and understood as "own units attacking..." - which is misleading.
You wanted to express that attackers will receive 0 battle points (in attack and defense) when they are attacking their own troops stationed in another player´s city (or a ghost town).

"Attacking units from players of the same alliance will provide 20% of the total population killed"
No, attacking units will not provide 20% of any population, whether killed or alive. Attacking units from players of the same alliance and pact members will provide 20% of the battle points for the population killed, even if the defending alliance or pact troops are stationed in a city not owned by an alliance or pact member. And the same is true for defending units, of course.

(Since the info text in-game makes no difference between alliance and pact troops, I guess the announcement should mention the pact troops as well. Or the new ingame tooltip is wrong.)

In addition, there should be a hint that attacks on enemy troops in own, alliance and pact cities will provide 100% bash points since only the origin of the troops is crucial, not the owner of the city where they are attacked. (At least this is how it should work, we will see whether it really does). When that hint is not given, players not acquainted with the DevBlog discussion could get the impression that attacks on enemy troops in an alliance or pact member´s city will provide them with only 20% of the bash points they used to get - which is wrong, of course, and quite important in case of a siege.

---

Keep it meaningful, remember?^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, if you read something and then deliberately change the order of the words to craft new meanings, there isn't any escape :p

There is no need to change the order of the words - the first sentence has two possible meanings and does not make clear what exactly the change means.

And even you must admit the second one is wrong and incomplete. An alliance mate (thx @malgai) stumbled across the in-game tooltip mentioning pact troops as well as alliance troops while there was no word about reduced battle points for pact troops in your announcement:

lyglapptq83.jpg

And you also did only mention "attacking units" while it´s the same for defending units. The in-game tooltip makes no difference between defending and attacking units and thus is correct.

But thanks for reminding me why I did not want to provide feedback here any longer.

DeletedUser

This is due to a new security update, deployed last friday.
Class Performance Arci..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

You can Contact immediately with the Developers, in this context, the User Interface can change again.

Because the Button is not needed anymore.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

wkijzxxiw05.jpg

If I want to use this Button to insert Images, i get the same Message as my previous Speakers.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

look here..
ogmdgsxju25.jpg

regards
Geisti