The new crowns are now live! The tiers will be:
  • Gold - 1+ victory.
  • Platinum: 3+ victories.
  • Diamond: 5+ victories.
  • Divine: 7+ victories.

Well, I have seen the gold and platinum ones ingame (and am disappointed again, sorry) - but I would have expected to find the complete new set of crowns depicted in the changelog. Could you please provide the images?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Here you are :)

rank_2.png
rank_3_blue.png
rank_4.png
rank_5.png

When fending off a CS last night I experienced some strange behaviour regarding the command overviews. After all the attacker´s support had come in, the loading symbol would be blinking and would continue to reappear as long as the (empty) premium command overview was open, while the Command Menu Bubble still showed one (non existing) incoming support the premium command overview did not show. With F5 the issue was gone.

I was too sleepy to make any screenshots but I think the issue might be related to the refactoring of the Command Menu Bubble. I will keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3824

I don't know where to write this , but in the Spartan Assassins event I could not get the Divinse Senses , in Sapper division , only 8/10 . I tried a lot ,for more than a week ,and barely gave me the Sapper trophies ...

DeletedUser

I have a question Arci..
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

You said you want forces other use..look here
lotffalyn66.jpg
Is there perhaps a performance update soon..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

That would be urgently needed here..
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

We constantly do performance updates :)
Here is at times really slow..I have a DSL connection..but sometimes the feeling I would go with a 56k modem here..Yes No false claims would like to set up here..but the Events go faster here..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti