DeletedUser

I would like it..if you had a reasonable answer to our feedback 2.155..just say scripts and interface..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

It can not be that the relocation and enlargement of the Goldbuttons restrict (even further) game features in supported resolutions. And the symbolism of the fact that the gold button is now placed as a dominating and oversized element over the gods, heroes, troops, and spells does not suit well.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3887

I would like to ask you for an explanation, based on our current situation. (I'm speaking on behalf of my entire alliance on the Dutch language version)

Right now, we have all won one world - World Zakros (NL45). Our motivation for playing, was winning that golden crown. As our alliance leader said during our alliance meeting after we won the golden crown: "We did it! We won the golden crown!". And now, you are changing where we played for: The golden crown.

We agree that it is important to have a new goal after winning one world. But changing our golden crown to bronze, is just not fair based on what we played for. We did it all for the golden crown.

It feels like that we didn't won the world at all, by changing it to bronze. Why degradating us, instead of giving us a new goal? We were, and are the winners of the golden crown, not some bronze crown.

Could you please take a look at the images, to create a new goal without degradating us? For example, make a laurel, golden crown, platina crown, diamond crown and diamond crown with a star or something, but just don't take our winning achievement.

DeletedUser

I would like to ask you for an explanation, based on our current situation. (I'm speaking on behalf of my entire alliance on the Dutch language version)

Right now, we have all won one world - World Zakros (NL45). Our motivation for playing, was winning that golden crown. As our alliance leader said during our alliance meeting after we won the golden crown: "We did it! We won the golden crown!". And now, you are changing where we played for: The golden crown.

We agree that it is important to have a new goal after winning one world. But changing our golden crown to bronze, is just not fair based on what we played for. We did it all for the golden crown.

It feels like that we didn't won the world at all, by changing it to bronze. Why degradating us, instead of giving us a new goal? We were, and are the winners of the golden crown, not some bronze crown.

Could you please take a look at the images, to create a new goal without degradating us? For example, make a laurel, golden crown, platina crown, diamond crown and diamond crown with a star or something, but just don't take our winning achievement.

Why does this company hold so stupidly at this Ressis push nonsense you call it also WW's fest .. I also play in the competition (Travian (Tuut .. Tuut) there is also a final .. but that's different .. that you have to bring his cities to a certain level .. you could also do with this WW's here .. We say Lvl 6 just as an example .. then there is a short recovery phase .. where no resent to the WW's 48h..the alliance which first brought the WW on Lvl 6 (eg), starts first All other alliances with 20min delay, which alliance it first managed the WW on Lvl 8 (eg that would be in any case a really fair competition .. instead of such a crown .. you could also pour out other profits .. such as gold, freelance consultants, etc.. would in the longer term more players tie to this game.

regrads
Geisti
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

When I learned about that change I immediately checked my calendar - but there are still more than 2 months to go before it´s April Fools` Day. I completely agree with DonFrank. There must be other ways of honoring multiple crown winners than defrauding players and alliances of what they fought for.

I agree with @DonFrank and @Draba Aspera

@Atomhund if you check your figures you will find out, that the most player, which played grepolis, are now for a long time with grepolis. I guess, that there is only a very small number of player, who like this change and how often we have already discussed, that you can not change a running system, havn't we?

I want to ask you kindly, to give this idea back to the local communties for discussion, and found out, what will be the best way to appreciate players, with more than one winning crown.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Obviously everyone wants to be always in the first place, but it's not always possible as the other ranks exist as well :p
Anyways, thanks for your feedbacks, I can see some really valid points in what you said.

What do you think in general about the idea of giving a more visible reward to the players who in fact won more than one world? And if you like it, how would you like it to be shown?

@DonFrank already proposed a viable way to not switch from a "gold" crown to a bronze one.

It is in our nature that we want to be first, but that´s not the point.

You will not make an Olympic gold medal winner hand in his gold medal for an bronze one only because another athlete succeeded in winning gold medals in three consecutive Olympics in that discipline. He will keep his gold medal for his success in that specific Olympics, the other one has only two more gold medals to show off at home.

A possible solution might be to uncouple the display of the previously achieved crown(s) and the display of the player´s rank in the current world. To be more precise: The crown should only be shown together with the player´s current ranking if he or she has won the crown in the current world. All previously achieved crowns could be displayed separately, maybe in the same line as the Grepolisscore points since they also are the sum of what the player has achieved in this and previous worlds.

For example: A player who had already achieved 2 crowns in previous worlds would start in a new world without a crown attached to his current ranking, but with two crowns displayed in his profile (maybe to the left of the display of his Grepolisscore). A mouseover/tooltip could provide the additional info in which worlds and with which alliances he had achieved those other crowns. In my opinion that would be a nice gimmick, both honouring the player´s former achievements and commemorating his former teams in former worlds, and at the same time offering an incentive to extend his collection of crowns even further in the course of the current world - and all that without diminishing anybody´s accomplishments in any world.

The new feature should add to the fun, not leave lots of players disappointed because they feel their crown has lost some of its value. And it would only be fair to state the exact number of crowns instead of making those double steps (1 - 3 - 5 - 7) now proposed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4122

I believe is better,when one player achieved the award with 7/7 World Wonders, take some bonus in other new or old worlds.The crowns is not so useful.

DeletedUser3887

@Draba Aspera That a good solution.

It is also okay for me to have two golden crowns next to eachother if you won a world more than once, like the numbers on a dice:

upload_2018-1-20_16-20-11.png

(Don't judge my paintskillz)

But keep that golden crown.

@* Arci * Thanks, please let us know what we can expect with the update in the first week of February.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The stars system seems cool, where would you like to put them in the player profile?

@* Arci * Thanks, please let us know what we can expect with the update in the first week of February.
Well, I don't know what will be done in the next couple of weeks ^^'
If we consider this topic under discussion, I can't predict how the discussion will end.

DeletedUser3887

It could be either on the same position as the crown right now, or on the left side of the playername.

Current single crown:
ed9826ba59b3db21292a23642f20778f.png

Possible solution 1 (for example if you won two worlds):
upload_2018-1-20_17-49-4.png

Possible solution 2:
upload_2018-1-20_17-51-21.png

And there should be a popover (tooltip) with a bit more explanation.

This is the "easy" solution. If you like it to be fancy, it would be cool is the background (blue right now) of the last image is some crown background where you can see how much crowns someone has. Maybe a golden, diamond and platina background? Be sure that we keep the golden crown ;) Some artwork:
dark_souls_2_crown_of_the_sunken_king_crown_102666_3840x2160.jpg
745837f16e58334.jpg

But I think that takes too much time for the designers.

DeletedUser

@Draba Aspera That a good solution.

It is also okay for me to have two golden crowns next to eachother if you won a world more than once, like the numbers on a dice:

View attachment 234
(Don't judge my paintskillz)

But keep that golden crown.

I like it better than the current solution!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

regrards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Most probably the crown system will be implemented on the live markets with the next update.

Anwyways, it will be internally discussed the possibility to make any changes.