Well, better keep those under control who think the gold button is the most important thing in a game and who are responsible for that bothersome UI change. Players will easily get used to whatever they conceive as improvements, but in this case the change has clearly degraded the usability of the UI (especially for lower resolutions) in more than one way.

And please remind our friends in Hamburg of the fact that content players, i.e. players having fun with well thought-out and properly tested new features and reasonable changes tend to spend more money on their hobby. I am just telling you this before we will find the gold button´s size multiplied once more and placed in the centre of the screen next time someone thinks that sales should rise...^^

Inside informant told me that soon on the forum Layout 1.9.4646 there will also be a gold button as for every post reply you will be charged so as to avoid spammers.
He also mentioned that some more gold buttons will soon be released on the redesigned UI of the game. On the top right corner of every single ingame windows, apart from the minimize and close button, there will also be a buy gold button so as to make sure you will never miss it!!!

Feel free to open a thread in the bug report section with all the details then :)

As I wrote somewhere else, I do not bother for this forum any more. My vision is too precious to waste is on this crappy forum layout.

I just happened to press by accident the forum button and saw those two feedback threads.....