DeletedUser3887

@* Arci * Maybe start with rollbacking the new crown system, start discussing and implement something after the discussion? Like "Uh, you won a golden olympia medal, now you have to give the golden medal back and get a bronze one and we will discuss if you get your golden medal back".
That's the wrong way.

DeletedUser3887

Sure, but that doesn't mean that idea's like these could be implemented on a different way with less players feeling disadvantaged. I'm not the only one that suggests that the idea in the current implementation is not the right way to solve a serious problem: The lack of having a goal after winning a ("the") crown. So wait with the current implementation, get back to the writing table and think about options suggested in this topic and implement a real solution. And if you still implement the current change as written down in the changelog, notice that you will lose valuable players that are playing this game for a long time. Even if you change it a month after the update on live worlds: "For every 11 players that stopped, you get one player back by giving a solution for all players". Keep that in mind.

Did we miss the announcement for the "Spartan Assassins" event, or did you forget to announce it? And is it intended that it is on zz2, but not on zz7?

It´s too much anyway, time for vacation mode.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're having issues on the event launch, as you can see.

Enjoy your vacation ^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Good news about the crowns, our artists are working on some different graphics to not "devalue" the current (soon old) golden crown ;)

DeletedUser4466

Good news about the crowns, our artists are working on some different graphics to not "devalue" the current (soon old) golden crown ;)
Thanks, because these graphics are actually ugly, if not worse.
I think that some communities asked for a reward on how crowns are showed, but not on a graphic point of view.

DeletedUser

Can't make the interface more user-friendly Arci here..when you log out of the temple opens every time with me..just because the sympole here differ in size..look this Picture..
svdgkjcro88.jpg

There is no edge..There would have to be very careful aim here..

regards
Geisti

Last edited by a moderator:
Never has happened for me - the log-out button should be big enough to hit it properly. And you don´t even have to use it, closing the tab will suffice. (The tooltip shown is part of DIO tools, btw).

However, there a quite a number of players complaining that they now - unintentionally - open the payment window when aiming for the wiki or sound option buttons since they are smaller and quite close to the "Buy Gold" imperative...^^

Ist mir noch nie passiert - der Logout-Button sollte eigentlich groß genug sein, um ihn sauber zu treffen. Und Du musst ihn eigentlich auch gar nicht betätigen, das Schließen des Tabs sollte genügen. (Der Tooltip in Deinem Screenshot gehört übrigens zu DIO Tools - es ist immer ungünstig, Screenshots mit aktiven Userskripten zu zeigen, wenn man sich über ein bestimmtes Verhalten im Spiel beklagt. Das habe ich Dir aber schon sehr oft gesagt.)

Hingegen beklagen nun etliche Spieler, dass sie unbeabsichtigt im Payment-Fenster landen, wenn sie eigentlich die Buttons für Wiki oder die Soundoptionen betätigen wollen, da diese einserseits kleiner sind, andererseits aber sehr nahe bei dem neuen "Gold kaufen"-Button liegen.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Every UI change has this side effect, everyone has to be used to the changes. We'll keep this under control :)

Well, better keep those under control who think the gold button is the most important thing in a game and who are responsible for that bothersome UI change. Players will easily get used to whatever they conceive as improvements, but in this case the change has clearly degraded the usability of the UI (especially for lower resolutions) in more than one way.

And please remind our friends in Hamburg of the fact that content players, i.e. players having fun with well thought-out and properly tested new features and reasonable changes tend to spend more money on their hobby. I am just telling you this before we will find the gold button´s size multiplied once more and placed in the centre of the screen next time someone thinks that sales should rise...^^

DeletedUser

Step sequence to check
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Sliding the index finger of the mouse symbol..at the bottom of the logoff button..DIO is not activated..On a clock would be the display at 7pm..the mouse pointer finger symbol..touches the blue area of the logoff button..Tooltip shows the favor of God..then click time there..what then goes on..Behold the Temple..

regards
Geisti
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Aunt Edit:
In my screenshots, the mouse pointer icon not recorded..sry..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you give us Information Arci, because of this Bug, even if you have disabled all Scripts.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

jrwcjbehv56.jpg

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm...you know that this isn't the proper place to report a bug, anyways, in your screen you still have some scripts enabled, as the game UI is different, it doesn't have the icons.

DeletedUser

Uhm...you know that this isn't the proper place to report a bug, anyways, in your screen you still have some scripts enabled, as the game UI is different, it doesn't have the icons.
Please see again..Behind my scripts here is disabled..Don't think it is a mistake..Tap design error..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to open a thread in the bug report section with all the details then :)