Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.139.

PinkBerry

Centaur
The new hero Telemachos has reached Grepolis seas!
  • This hero will be obtainable with the next event.
  • Swordsman will have 11-30% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting with Telemachos.

i don't understand why having a new hero for swordman when we've already have one for that?:(

Hector

At level 1, swordsmen and slingers have 11% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting at Hector's side. At level 20, this increases to 30%.

Last edited:
Seen no other place for feedback for Hades portal, I will comment on this as Hades portal reappeared with last update...
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Well sending troops around you can track them from commands tab in administrator.
Hades portal is a type of quest.
Therefore I think it would be handy to have troops movement also appear in commands tab as it does for quests.

i.e.

2bd294f6d92e48a58c330105fb0baf9c.png

So as we can see remaining time to resend and not have to get in the portal every single time....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The new hero Telemachos has reached Grepolis seas!
  • This hero will be obtainable with the next event.
  • Swordsman will have 11-30% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting with Telemachos.

i don't understand why having a new hero for swordman when we've already have one for that?:(

Hector

At level 1, swordsmen and slingers have 11% increased offensive and defensive values while fighting at Hector's side. At level 20, this increases to 30%.

A Hero is a powerful unit, and you can have only one each, this means that when you enlarge your empire you will have the majority of towns without any hero assgned.
We'd like to make heroes worth not only on early game, so having multiple heroes with similar bonus can give the opportunity to benefit for example from the swordsman bonus, on two towns at the same time :)

Would you prefer less heroes?

Seen no other place for feedback for Hades portal, I will comment on this as Hades portal reappeared with last update...

Well sending troops around you can track them from commands tab in administrator.
Hades portal is a type of quest.
Therefore I think it would be handy to have troops movement also appear in commands tab as it does for quests.

i.e.

2bd294f6d92e48a58c330105fb0baf9c.png

So as we can see remaining time to resend and not have to get in the portal every single time....
This is a good point, but I'll give you the reason of why we currently don't have this feature.

"Sending" the troops to the portal is something strictly related to the event rather than usual fights or troop movements. You should see it as you see the athlete training on Grepolympia, the units are bound to the event not to the daily game mechanics.

Anyways, as every reasonable I'll forward it so GD can discuss about it ^^

Thank you both for your feedbacks!!

PinkBerry

Centaur
i was currently waiting recruitment heroes (reduce 22 to -60 cost and time of recuitment) which miss a lot like for archers, chariots, biremes and triremes:(

* Arci * said:
This is a good point, but I'll give you the reason of why we currently don't have this feature.

"Sending" the troops to the portal is something strictly related to the event rather than usual fights or troop movements. You should see it as you see the athlete training on Grepolympia, the units are bound to the event not to the daily game mechanics.

Anyways, as every reasonable I'll forward it so GD can discuss about it ^^!

The difference with Grepolympia is that on the athlete training units used are gone for ever.

Here with Hades (as also mentioned in the event dialogue) you might get back some of the troops similar to island quests where you send out troops to kill quest enemies...
67db7e6f7d054f8882e79f29a1659616.png

I just forgot earlier to make it more clear due to time restrictions...

Thanks for forwarding it...
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser4336

for the island quest update, like the new timer showing how long before a quest expires

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Innogames doesn't have internal dentists, I have been informed that removing the plaque may take a while :p

On backend side it's already fixed, but we will probably see it live with tomorrow's update ^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yesterday, you said tomorrow
Ok, it's todays' tomorrow :p

We had other stuff with more priority and the plaque typo stepped back on the list, we'll hopefully have this fixed for tomorrow ^^

Unfortunately beta translations management works a bit different than live markets.

Don´t worry - after all it is much healthier to die of plaque than to die of plague...^^

---

Not enough time for a proper bug report, but I have this phenomenon on zz2 right now (and for the second time in a row, btw):

29225347dw.jpg

Both times I was jumping to a quest location (via IQ button) when the map suddenly seemed to stick to the mouse cursor and the right side of the quest log window went missing. The golden G is rotating ever since, and struggling desperately to escape the murderous embrace of the red "Quest progress 100%" banner...^^

Arsenal-NL

Erinys
Maybe it will help to clean up your ingame cache data.
Or deactivated some scripts if you use them.

I dont have any problems with opening the questlog and selecting a quest which is finished.

http://prntscr.com/f99s4f
http://prntscr.com/f99s7x
http://prntscr.com/f99sap

As you can see, I dont miss the right side of the quest log window.

note: as soon you have time, can you open a proper report for this issue?
So we can investigate more deeply.

Last edited:
Was just given a new quest and despite having towns on so many islands, the new quest poped opn same island where last quest was given.
Ending up getting last two quests on same island.

661089b39fcc4bb5ad5cf10a01438bea.png

Is this "normal" to spawn new quests on same island as last quest (which is still in progress) or is a bug and should make a post in bug section?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The chosen island for the spawn should be random, so yes, it may happen that even if you have lot of towns (in lot of islands) you'll get two quests on the same island.

Do you think we should change this behavior?

Do you think we should change this behavior?

I think this depends on the criteria that has been set for spawning.
i.e. if you have for example 2 towns on an island and they are both ship towns (taking an extreme scenario) and this island if far away from your core then it might be a bit disturbing to try and complete 2nd quest and especially in case like above where first has not been completed yet

Personally it is not a big deal and do not bother (as I also know this might need some more coding) but others might find it a bit annoying.