a-tla-s

Pegasus
If this is the proper place to post it, I have to say, the new appearance of the Gods is :eek:... tragic. You have taken ancient Greek Gods and transformed them into figures from comics for teenagers.
Awful.
I wish the old forms returned. :(

PinkBerry

Centaur
you should have grepolistoolkit

i think it'll be easier and lose less time if we can looking for by town/player for reports and by player for message.

DeletedUser3858

If this is the proper place to post it, I have to say, the new appearance of the Gods is :eek:... tragic. You have taken ancient Greek Gods and transformed them into figures from comics for teenagers.
Awful.
I wish the old forms returned. :(
I agree with you. This images are not the same as old? I don't know who is who now.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Oh, don't you like those new graphics?

Anyways, due to a technical error, these images were presented although they should not have been available currently. You'll have more info soon ^^

As I said yesterday in the German forums, those graphics are not new ones but had been designed for the Japanese market years ago.
In DE we had our old Gods back in a matter of hours, but quite obviously they have forgotten to change them back on Beta.

(Quite honestly - with the 1st of April drawing nearer, I suspect that something they had intended to be this year´s April Fool prank went off a bit early...^^)

a-tla-s

Pegasus
:D Sorry if I spoiled anything.. It just seemed totally inappropriate, both in an aesthetic way as well as morally (a little kid's face with a mature woman's breasts? come on!). I am glad to see they go away..

DeletedUser3858

I think new feature (today, community request) is interesting and useful. If I have many attacks to my towns, I can see all towns under attacks now without clicling to every town. Thank you!
But may be players should see not only attacks and supports, but revolts in towns too?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I think new feature (today, community request) is interesting and useful. If I have many attacks to my towns, I can see all towns under attacks now without clicling to every town. Thank you!
But may be players should see not only attacks and supports, but revolts in towns too?

At the moment it's just for attacks and supports, but this is a good point we can think about it.

Thanks!!

DeletedUser2458

• Community request: Incoming attacks and supports will be displayed in the city dropdown.
I'm really looking forward to the live release of this update... exactly thanks to this! It makes a great visual overview. The command oveview can be confusing if more your cities is attacked and you want to find your way around. :D