Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes, with a little bit of luck (and the points requirement) you can find rare and epic bonuses from island quests.

But this is active only here on beta, the latest live update didn't include it so we can do some more tests.

The reason i asked is, because of having hundreds of IQs concerning the vacation bug without the epic bonus with a player who has all responsible figures on her Account
It Looks like, it doesn't work. Could you be so Kind to Check it?

If you are in Need of details, I can arrange a Personal discussion with the requesting player

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
At least I'd need to know who are we talking about :p

Could you please tell me the name and the server of the affected player?

May I ask the next question?

This is a print screen from ZZ6. At top on the red arrow you will find a few new player, with 175 points on their world accounts.

Would there something wrong with the allocation of first cities?

20170321 Beta ZZ5.PNG

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
They have probably been invited by someone who founded a town around there :)

Anyways, if you send us a ticket we'll investigate just to be sure everything has been done legally.

That is probably true and it is also posiible, that there are round 20 new free spots without any Addition in there Points for a few days

@* Arci * I transport only Informations from German Forum to Beta Forum because of nobody else do it. But I saw in the Last years several wrong allocatiions for the first city
Same Account as Last time