Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I have to update so many numbers everywhere that I always miss one xD

• Doubled awards of Nature's wheel of time award had "2016" writte in the description.

Could you please explain this point? We had the "Nature´s Wheel of Time" only once (so far^^), in 2016. Why should there be another year in the description - and what do you mean when you are speak ing of "doubled awards"?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The award appeares twice because the event will probably be launched again in the future, so it shouldn't say 2016 on both awards.

So that´s a fixing of a "bug" that had not even had the chance of occurring in the game because the "Wheel of nature" event has not (yet) taken place a second time and the awards for the 2017 event are not in the game so far?

Well, I would rather say that´s not a bug then but part of the preparation for the next event that should go without saying. It´s confusing to mention it in the changelog.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Both old and new awards had the flag "2016" that should not be there, that's why it's flagged as a bugfix.

DeletedUser3676

[report]bab4af1b6a4652675b944d96e59dd2da[/report]

hello, i attacked a town with swordsmen but they never returned back to my city. please advise. i have the report to share.

Arsenal-NL

Erinys
Dear @dangrmind,

When you attack another city, you might lose your own units during the fight. This can happen when the city has defence units.

Beside that, swordsmen is a defence unit.. it is not good for attacking other cities. You better use slings or riders for attacking other cities.

You can look at: Units for more information.