Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please share here your thoughts about our new event, Tyche's Wheel of Fortune!

Last edited by a moderator:

alphahydranoid

Minotaur
Defender has enormous advantage in revolt system. I think this new bonus should be nerfed to lets say 0.5% per level, 0.7% is too strong.

timazz

Cyclop
The max bonus is 7%.
It mostly affects revolt worlds.
Its pretty useless on conquest since most people play with 0 wall.

DeletedUser4511

Two quick questions at this point:
  1. Is it a random quantity of Tyche coins awarded for the daily actions? (If so, that seems to be adding yet more luck to a purely luck-based event.)
  2. Are the probabilities equal for each reward on the wheel, or are they biased to make it harder to get the better prizes? (I ask because Tyche's Wheel of Fortune has usually been equal probabilities. The one time they changed it to biased probabilities, there was a lot of feedback saying that this was a bad idea, and the move back to equal probabilities was greatly appreciated, and was one of the few examples of a purely-positive outcome from community feedback on events within the last few years.)

DeletedUser4983

" This will open the Wheel of Fortune! "

So this event replaces Wheel of Fortune

(chuckles)

Android303

Calydonian Boar
a quantidade de ouro para obter as moedas do evento será desanimadora, assim como o evento da batalha naval ?

Again, the formula for the troop reinforcements is incorrect and does not take the game progress into account. This problem is so predictable by now that I cannot understand why nobody is checking it before an event starts.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Two quick questions at this point:
  1. Is it a random quantity of Tyche coins awarded for the daily actions? (If so, that seems to be adding yet more luck to a purely luck-based event.)
  2. Are the probabilities equal for each reward on the wheel, or are they biased to make it harder to get the better prizes? (I ask because Tyche's Wheel of Fortune has usually been equal probabilities. The one time they changed it to biased probabilities, there was a lot of feedback saying that this was a bad idea, and the move back to equal probabilities was greatly appreciated, and was one of the few examples of a purely-positive outcome from community feedback on events within the last few years.)

1. Yes, it is random per collect, but the total will be the same.
2. Chances are random but the prizes are in general better than the past wheel events.

Android303

Calydonian Boar
[QUOTE = "Arci, postagem: 25328, membro: 845"]
1. Sim, é aleatório por coleta, mas o total será o mesmo.
2. As chances são aleatórias, mas os prêmios em geral são melhores do que os eventos anteriores da roda.
[/CITAR]

Não é, 3 manticoras é muito pouco, tão caro quanto a batalha naval e com uma recompensa que não corresponde à quantidade de ouro gasta, a batalha naval ainda teve 10 pontos de cultura que ainda me fizeram gastar algumas moedas de ouro, gentilmente peça para melhorar as recompensas neste evento

Again, the formula for the troop reinforcements is incorrect and does not take the game progress into account. This problem is so predictable by now that I cannot understand why nobody is checking it before an event starts.

Will this be fixed for Beta?

rlkxhgwyk03.jpg

Geisti

Griffin
Never would have believed that I was saying that here..wants the wheel of fortune here again..this event is just a cheap copy of a gambling machine..and that's why I signed up for Sandbox 19 especially..Incidentally, the island quests should be adjusted here..Hera still gets favor from the island quest..But if I choose your new goddess first . there is absolutely no favor..Please excuse my negative attitude..But I think what I'm saying..

regards
Geisti

S.G-1

Cerberus
big "-" for double bonus ... new event require 2 free slots when bonus x2 is on topic ... why You don't go with spirit of battleships .. and additional 1 prize go to extended inventory if no space in event inventory :(

athenakazuo

Manticore
Now that the event is over for me, I noticed a few things. The wheel tilted more to one reward than other rewards for me. I don't know if that's a glitch or just part of the gamble.

Also noticed there were no myth rewards for the new gods that I saw; however, I did not use any gold for the event. I did see pegs, centaurs, cyclops, hyrdas, harpies, medusas, mantis, minotaurs, and griffins. I do not remember seeing erinyes or boars either.

Also @Geisti Hera is always the god for the beginner quests; it even says so in those quests.