Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're looking for your feedbacks about the winter event: The Wheel of Fortune!

Share with us any of your thoughts here :)

The same event for the fourth year in a row, the same background and the same decoration for the third year in a row, and you are really asking for feedback?^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Not everyone is here since 2009, maybe some new players that joined this year or missed the event can give us some fresh feedbacks :)

DeletedUser2458

I definitely hoped that you will bring something new. This wheel-events are absolutely boring. No special actions to perform are required. I often have forgotten that it is a new currently day to open. During an event of that type, I simply forget that there is some event.

I would welcome some events consisting of some tasks for player (related to world speed & the game stage) which would reward me some special resource which I could exchange (for effects) then. I need something what 'forces' me to do (more) actions which I wouldn't do without event.

And Arci... you really don't need to be here since 2009. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkBerry

Centaur
hi
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
it's not an heroin for all ships

to give an advantage only for lightship risks to break the balance between off and def
with this hero, i can recruit a full lightship in a day in a speed 3

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for both your feedbacks! I'd like to go deepen them.

I definitely hoped that you will bring something new. This wheel-events are absolutely boring. No special actions to perform are required. I often have forgotten that it is a new currently day to open. During an event of that type, I simply forget that there is some event.

I would welcome some events consisting of some tasks for player (related to world speed & the game stage) which would reward me some special resource which I could exchange (for effects) then. I need something what 'forces' me to do (more) actions which I wouldn't do without event.

And Arci... you really don't need to be here since 2009. ;)
You said the wheel is boring, do you have any ideas on how to make it a bit funnier? Obviously the main theme is spinning the wheel, but if we should add some more interactions, what would you add?

You probably enjoy more events like Sparta vs Hades or Grepolympia, right? ^^

hi
it's not an heroin for all ships

to give an advantage only for lightship risks to break the balance between off and def
with this hero, i can recruit a full lightship in a day in a speed 3

We already have Zureta for all ships :p
Do you think adding another hero that boosts bireme would rebalance the situation?

PinkBerry

Centaur
i know zuretha she gives only a boost in atk and def but what i wanted before the new hero was an heroin who can recruit like ferkyon but for all the ships
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

but if a hero is specialized in only recruitment of off naval it's logical to do the same in def if we give too much advantage in off it's become complicated to def

before hero specialized in one unity 20->60% faster and redux cost (were created for mix unit(hoplite) or def unit(swordmen) but they cost a lot of wisdom coins, most of the time it's faster to do off than def - i don't think it's a good idea this new hero

i think, the new hero give too much advantage for the off if a counterbalance is not created

before i played off, the def didn't stay a long time except if a lot of players put their def in the same town

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes, there's a known bug about Aristotle's stats, there's a 2% missed somewhere.

Thanks for reporting :)

And thanks @PinkBerry for your feedback!

DeletedUser2458

I hope you won't decrease his values. Arming of biremes is more easier than LS + you attack with 1 LS city on defense containing xyz bir cities. And on other side, fire ships could be more useful.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hi @Thasoss, the fix (should) be on the first/last 2%, most probably the bonus will be from 20% to 60% at max level.

DeletedUser2458

@Draba Aspera If your enemy recruit units quickly, you need something cheap and fast to build... so, fireships could be good option. I am interested in impact of the hero on live markets. If you aren't lazy and re-assign him, he will be very effective. I'm looking forward.

PinkBerry

Centaur
I hope you won't decrease his values. Arming of biremes is more easier than LS + you attack with 1 LS city on defense containing xyz bir cities. And on other side, fire ships could be more useful.

Against a big ally in mode revolt, who can put 20 to 70k birems without count trirems, it's very difficult to breakdown the naval wall
If the same ally can also align as much as they want of lightship because they redo it very fast, it would become very difficult for ally's player of medium size to replenish their naval def. With the risk, it becomes an only side fight: an extermination

most of the time, we put few revolts on different towns not nearly to prevent to many birems in one town

traject duration, the number of revolts and the offer give the ton of the fight are keys factors
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

good evening arci
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Arsenal-NL

Erinys
Hello there!

I was informed about the little chance on the daily spin wheels. It said that it contains 2 wintercrystals (that was a last minut chance).

On the wiki you can find the following description:
upload_2016-11-26_1-50-55.png

While ingame only one wintercrystal is available:

upload_2016-11-26_1-54-0.png

So my question is, where is the second one?

PinkBerry

Centaur
i think the second cristal was just an error in the wiki, years' before we only have got one a day
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

99d176ee91842d94e5e4410c5cc4a6d9.png

812a0d3a7935155ca4a79f9a87fb5f92.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I love it, nice bonuses, hoping for a continuance of such events and only need 1 more crystal and still half the event to go for me to get the hero 8-)