Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your thoughts about our new endgame draft!

Sounds interesting and by far more challenging for a war game than it is with the world wonders (which address for builders and not fighters)

My only objections are

1> Large Temples spawning. That should be randomized and not on the 1 central axis of the map. Because if they spawn only on the 2 central axes, then for example an alliance based on ocean 86 will be much further away than an alliance on 84,
2> Olympus patron should be Zeus and only Zeus (as he was the god of the gods according to the mythology that this game is based on and all mythical units should be able to be parked on Olympus as this was supposed to be the home of the gods. A limitation that can be used is the percentage of mythical compared to normal units. i.e. up to 30% of the total units parked could be mythical. This means that number varies according to normal units send. (variation so as it is not filled up only with mythical)
3> If I got this right every time Olympus change position then units parked are send back home and the time to travel is lower than teh time needed to conquer Olympus. I find this a bit unfair and with no sense. I assume it is better to have lets say 50% of parked unit killed so as there are some units on it on the new location and make it a bit more difficult for some to try and claim the mountain.
4> I think it will eb a bit more challenging if allies (with pact) can also support and assist (something like co-owner) similar way as in West where a town can assist other towns to conquer a castle.

Hope implementation is as nice as planning description.....