Feedback "Spartan Assassins"

DeletedUser

The event is still on the live worlds here. I feel it is very positive that complicates the finish of the armor is. IG you are on a good path events should be fun here. Also the solid gold used for this event have been taken into account. I have on my German world deep in the purse.

The yield what lousy..
eoijsjmkq91.jpg

I love this..
freu.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser3824

Here in Sandbox 8 was impossible to reach all community goals ,and to finish the Sapper division .I tried one week ,and I made only 8/10 . So tell me that this is not intentionally ,to spend gold ;)

DeletedUser4466

The event is still on the live worlds here. I feel it is very positive that complicates the finish of the armor is. IG you are on a good path events should be fun here. Also the solid gold used for this event have been taken into account. I have on my German world deep in the purse.

The yield what lousy..
eoijsjmkq91.jpg

I love this..
freu.gif

regards
Geisti
I got the same on my market worlds... Feels bad when you finish one armor in 2 days and some over in 10...
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser

So tell me that this is not intentionally ,to spend gold ;)
You caught me..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Without a small donation to InnoGames if i had not done..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

But I think it's a good thing by this event it has become more difficult to obtain divine ingenuity.
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

But it is very rare for me, I would like to thank InnoGames from deepest heart.
Good work, InnoGames.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

regards
Geisti

very low droprate for armor items
Still the old poor ranking display despite a new one was coded and introduced couple of events ago.