Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your feedbacks on the recent simulator improvement!

ShrtLdn

Divine Envoy
I had hoped that Ares Spells might be included too since at the moment it is impossible to simulate an attack with griffins and ares' army.

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I like this update :biggrin:, and i hope it is the beginning of other updates (Attack planner for example).

Here some other bugs i noticed:
"Divine selection" is missing from Technologies;
"Breakthrough" is shown both in Technologies and in Game Bonuses, but only the one in Game Bonuses work;
"Heroic power" and "Aim of the Huntress" are shown in defender spells too (and if you select them in both part, they will activate twice on the attacker);
"Ritual: Lightning Bolt" is shown in powers, but it doesn't seem to work (maybe it shouldn't be there);
Up and Down arrows of powers with levels work but they are invisible;
Luxury Residence is missing from defender Powers.

I too hope that Ares Spells will be included, for "Ares' Army" you could set the Spartoi to always be there, just like the Divine Envoy, so that each player can manually enter the number of Spartoi.

Last edited:

ShrtLdn

Divine Envoy
I too hope that Ares Spells will be included, for "Ares' Army" you could set the Spartoi to always be there, just like the Divine Envoy, so that each player can manually enter the number of Spartoi.
On that note: You should add a box for the fury you would receive if you were to put Bloodlust on the attack. Maybe where I marked it.
1617186093878.png

david1327

Minotaur
Hello
smiley-emoticons-winken4.gif

For those who use DIO-TOOLS [Script] the function for the simulator is obsolete, please deactivate it

To deactivate it, here is the user manual
First go to the settings of DIO-TOOLS
capture-d-ecran-2021-03-31-181648.png

Then go to layout
Disable the simulator option

capture-d-ecran-2021-03-31-181725.png

Congratulations the option is disabled

capture-d-ecran-2021-03-31-181914.png

Last edited:

Topolino 98

Pegasus
@Arci Here are two more bugs:
  • when you select Bloodlust in the simulator, it allows you to enter a maximum Fury value of 2.500 and the attack power is incorrectly increased by 17% (5% + 2.500/200). But Bloodlust considers the Fury before the cast, then if you spend 2.500 Fury, the attack power is incresed by 30%;
  • in the simulator, the defender doesn't take any Battle points from Ares' Army. Here i added 500 Spartoi, but the defender only took 1 BP
    No Battle Points from Ares' Army

ShrtLdn

Divine Envoy
You should be able to enter more troops in the simulator.
At least in late game it isn't uncommon for troops to exceed 99.999