DeletedUser2458

I am afraid of fourth and fifth points, especially fourth point. I totally agree that problems mentioned by you are there but I am afraid of how you will try to solve it. I think that newbie get conquered is just little issue because there are farming attacks before and this is more boring and more exhausting for them, so only add protection against eliminating won't be the solution in my opinion. However, if you limit performing of attacks on the first newbie's city I can say you that other players will be angry. Difficult goal.
Next, I am not sure if more protection is helpful because many of players have still basic knowledge after year, two years... which can be learn in several minutes, so they are easily destroyed like absolutely beginner. These players join only tu MRA alliances where they have no chance to be a good player, because members of these alliances are only these players. They have no chance to be a part of experienced ally. The player don't play effectively and he is not really interested to looking for information about hints, tactics etc. and if he is, it is annoying for experienced players (still explaining something... no, thanks)... wasting of time and not motivating to recruit them.

Simply, most of newbies are not interested in information, they just come, click on something... and than they are very upset when they have got conquered (how surprising!). If beginner is really active player, read Wiki for the basic knowledge he has no problems to be a part of Grepolis community quickly. You maybe never balance it... maybe it is bug in thinking of players. They want all but give nothing. As I said, difficult goal, probably impossible to reach.

Last edited by a moderator: