Feedback/Questions: Grepolis Player Council

DeletedUser4463

Reading today's announcement regarding the council, what I get is that the project failed before even starting.

Checking on other markets forums (god bless google translator!!) looks like participation is near to 0!!! (otherwise why merge market counselors?? )

This extension sounded like those excuses that politicians are usually having to make a failure look like a win.

For me the given excuse was by far too lame.......
Holidays....
How many people are on holidays and can not even get the minimum for participation??
When you look for 2-3 players on a players database of couple of thousands (I bet that even the smaller market has at least 1000 players) and none turns up, you can not assume that they are all on holidays.

For me looks like people just do not care at all for this counsil and trusted more the old fashioned way of proposal (Forum suggestions sections or ticketing system) rather than becoming member of a council.
I do not know if the fact that no gold was given (similar to moderators) as compensation also contributed.

I hope that I be wrong, but I think this project is not going to work out (as we had said from very first time) for many and various reasons.
And this is something that can be easily predicted by just checking number of unique players that actually make proposals for the game in every market.
Just a few. the rest just prefer to mess around the forum...
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

reading what you wrote, what I understand is that they punished you for inappropriate language, without being able to resist in that and you decided to attack to all of the operation and actors of the Greek server....
in order to succeed, you should have tangible evidence such as tape recordings, videos, photos, etc., since it can not be based a category of legal in only one criterion: your confession...
as for the group that I am a member of, without knowing someone, but because the world of Grepo gr has vote for me, you can not call it failed because you are not in it and has not started yet...
was a small participant because it is a first time and experimental stage and we try to work to convey complaints and ideas of our community...
I'm glad to hear and convey things, and you wrongly attack to everything for you to take out your inner heart...

DeletedUser4466

According to Lead Community Manager Naranya/Steffi, the following markets will be represented in the GPC:

PT/BR, AR/ES, DE, EN, US, RO, RU, NL, FR, GR, PL, TR and HU.

The local council members are to select their inner council representative(s) by September 28, which means that the inner (international) council will start their work not before October - and then will have to elect the advisory board members.

In DE the start has not been harmonious as you might have noticed when reading there - partly because of the bureaucratic nature of the concept as we had discussed it here as well, partly because most of the local council members are not known to the forum community and have not participated in feedback, discussions and suggestions over the years. Many people seem to be afraid that the three-body-concept of the GPC will cause a lack of transparency instead of improving it.

I hope things will calm down a bit during the coming weeks. The GPC members (and Inno) should at least have the chance to prove us all wrong and to make the concept work.
Hi there !
Just to get on the topic of "unknown people on the forum", in my way it doesn't really count as forum are less and less occupied by players. I don't really know why.
Community Manager ? I don't think, except for some communities, as for Greek market maybe. In some cases, it's about the forum being ugly (which we can't really be against... it's not very harmonious!).
Events? Moderator team often makes events, but everyone only come when they are out.

The thing to see, and the numbers of communities represented here is a good image, that Grepolis is less and less "alive", even if we still be some on this game.
Just to let you know, we had the results on 6. September for French Community. We spoke and we created a Discord between Grepolis Player Council members on the 7th (or 8th maybe) and we started spoke about the first feedbacks we had when we were only candidates.

In General (on this forum, I read quite fast), the French community had the same feedbacks in the beginning of the project. BUT, some of us were looking forward to this, we saw an interest of Innogames to player. Please, have faith in all of members of the GPC who will really try their best.

reading what you wrote, what I understand is that they punished you for inappropriate language, without being able to resist in that and you decided to attack to all of the operation and actors of the Greek server....
in order to succeed, you should have tangible evidence such as tape recordings, videos, photos, etc., since it can not be based a category of legal in only one criterion: your confession...
as for the group that I am a member of, without knowing someone, but because the world of Grepo gr has vote for me, you can not call it failed because you are not in it and has not started yet...
was a small participant because it is a first time and experimental stage and we try to work to convey complaints and ideas of our community...
I'm glad to hear and convey things, and you wrongly attack to everything for you to take out your inner heart...

I assume you wanted to quote my first comment regarding my ban..... but by accident you quoted wrong text.....

Despite my ban is out of topic just be informed that i DO have all the required screenshots from the support appeal ticket, also the emails I had exchanged with Inno as well as Mr Zaitsev unprofessional behaviour.... and mainly those are a proof of low IQ of the greek admin team and their inability to be objective and not subjective. So as long as you are not aware of the story you better be a bit more careful to your comments about certain cases and people.

Also regarding your comment about my thoughts yes I do insist on the lame excuse used......
In the past there were many other experiments and participation was much greater......

By the way judjing for your name.... If you used to be on GR1 with a nick of two words with the 2nd word starting from S and ending in h and live "somewhere" to the south...... then I guess we know each other very very well...... (as it looks like we have both changed nick names) more info only in private message.

DeletedUser

Here you can set the advertising for the GPC Arci. I'm really sorry the commitments.
I thank you for your predecessor.
Geode this sleeping pill..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

He had a work ethic, which only frustrated players has left beta tester. The Vengeance here now unfortunately..sry..
You do what you can, but the legacy of Geode will take a very long be felt here.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Is probably not too good to the Grepolis Player Council Arci? So many players have advertised here?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

And as I read in other forums, are the new members not just excited about the Voice of IG. Who defends likes changes that will be pointless. Especially in the German forum organized the resistance against the Grepolis Player Council. But remember you are themselves to blame Arci.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

ok you missunderstand me^^

i said if inno have asked us BEFORE Casual startet, than we from GPC would have surely been able to say inno some or lots of the Problems...

....but it may have improved the GPC's standing. (The GPC being left in the dark for extended periods of time while Inno are preparing and releasing major changes has caused a number of players to wonder what the staff attitude towards the GPC project actually is.)

Term from "Grepolis Player Council - Episod 2" has finished already, have it?
How does it going on?

DeletedUser4511

Term from "Grepolis Player Council - Episod 2" has finished already, have it?
How does it going on?
It hasn't actually. The 6 months should be ending sometime this month, however I don't believe we've been properly given an end date (at least not on the Council forum). Furthermore, there have been no announcements about the next term (such as requests for Term 3 applications).

As for how it's going on, it's probably best to look for GPC updates on other markets. (I write a weekly update for the EN market, and I believe that US and DE markets have some form of update thread.)

DeletedUser4186

@Mim le Fay
our work started "officially" at first of July so Term 2 should end at end of November but like Kal said we are not sure that inno will communicate that to us

@Kal yes we have but only if there is a little bit to say and you know what happend the last months so that Thread is silent like in the middle of the desert sahara^^

@Mim le Fay
our work started "officially" at first of July so Term 2 should end at end of November but like Kal said we are not sure that inno will communicate that to us

@Kal yes we have but only if there is a little bit to say and you know what happend the last months so that Thread is silent like in the middle of the desert sahara^^

From what I have read, Inno has not communicated to GPC more important things i.e. major chenges etc ... why shall thay bother inform you about this minor details???

From the very beginning I could not find a purpose for GPC and looks like I was right as from I read Inno keeps ignoring it.... so looks like its purpose was just to give a fake image of freedom to Inno grepolis clients.....

DeletedUser2940

Isn't it strange that everything is getting worse since new LCM joining the company?
Hard to judge. The "everything getting worse" phenomenon has to be more complex in its causes and mechanisms than a single person joining a large team. There have been some questionable steps taken recently (the invention of the GPC is not that new, but can still be called relatively recent), but at the same time there are new features being added to the game itself. Remember, there were periods of time when the only new content was in the form of events - and even those were not completely fresh, just recycled.

DeletedUser4186

From what I have read, Inno has not communicated to GPC more important things i.e. major chenges etc ... why shall thay bother inform you about this minor details???
From the very beginning I could not find a purpose for GPC and looks like I was right as from I read Inno keeps ignoring it.... so looks like its purpose was just to give a fake image of freedom to Inno grepolis clients.....

At first it was really good imo but that changed

Hard to judge. The "everything getting worse" phenomenon has to be more complex in its causes and mechanisms than a single person joining a large team. There have been some questionable steps taken recently (the invention of the GPC is not that new, but can still be called relatively recent), but at the same time there are new features being added to the game itself. Remember, there were periods of time when the only new content was in the form of events - and even those were not completely fresh, just recycled.

Don´t forget the silence in the DEVBLOG^^

That means, it has begun 45 days after publication. Indeed, very strange, very, very strange.

sorry but my answer was wrong
it wasn´t first of July but first of JUNE so our Term ends at end of november i think (june july august september october november = 6 Month)

And the Welcome to Term 2 post in the internal GPC forum was 22 or 23 of may, the delay was because of some of the GPC from other Markets need a little bit longer to accept COC and NDA to get access to the internal GPC Forum and so on.
I had one day a little Problem because i had to activate 2 step verification which i never used before