Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
When will the peace time end? Tomorrow at 08:00?
It will be over tomorrow at 10:00 :)

@buffysara thank you for testing all the messages!
It's a lot helpful but we could even improve, please take capture a larger portion of the screen and include the game timer, so that the images can be easily used also in the future for reference :)

Thanks again!

According to the ingame announcement it started today at 9:00 a.m. server time, and will end tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. server time (UTC+1):

Start: Tuesday, 26th November, 09:00
End Wednesday, 27th November, 10:00

malgai

Hera
In world with domination when the last stand start the vaild days remaining don't pause during peace time?(Because thats not happened in zz14)
Well, the Last Stand will not be interrupted by the peace time, but the announcement says that the duration of the peace time will be added to the total duration of the Last Stand. That means that the Last Stand on zz14 should be 25 hours longer than usual after this 25 hour peace time.

This isn't the case.

Peace time didn't affect the last stand on zz14 at all.

lenaxtthy84.jpg

edvvxdxci24.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I would be even more cautious to do some math to make sure it didn't work, as I can't find what's wrong.

The Last stand was stared at 20.11.2019 18:42, it lasts 21 days which means the estimated end will be at 11.12.2019 18:42
By looking at the screenshot, the date is 27.11.2019 12:47 and the timer counts 15 days, 6 hours and 42 minutes, producing the estimated end at 12.12.2019 19:42 (let me round up a few seconds).

The 25 additional hours seem to be there. If there's still something wrong, please feel free to open a bug report so that I can pass it to our developers for a deeper investigation. Thank you :)

malgai

Hera
Oh yeah it's my fault! Somehow I had in my mind that we started it on 21.11.2019. I didn't know the exact time when we started it, I can't find such an information anywhere. It is correct, my bad.

Indeed we can take as feedback that those messages can be improved, it's just weird no one noticed ever before :)

In reality the translation error has been repeatedly highlighted in the Italian community, but the staff has always declared that it cannot intervene on it since the text was fixed for all nations

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Let me summarize then, I see two messages reported here with indeed room for improvement. One about "colonization" and the other about sending attacks during Peace Time.

Do you recall some more? If we gather them now I can try to push them to get fixed before this year's Peace Time :)

In reference to the use of the term colonization, in Italy, it would be better if it used the word conquest since colonization is actually allowed.

As for the verb, instead, even in this it would be better to replace start with do arrive for a semantic question