What about using the Handybrowser?

If by Handy Browser you mean the browser on mobile or tablet, in my case none of them is capable of running grepolis browser version despite both are quite new and able to run more complex game apps.....
and on the other hand... why shall we strangle and get blind on a small LCD while we are supposed to have the app for such cases....

Otherwise m.grepolis.com option (mobile version for those old enough to remember) would not have been discontinued.....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser4186

If by Handy Browser you mean the browser on mobile or tablet, in my case none of them is capable of running grepolis browser version despite both are quite new and able to run more complex game apps.....
and on the other hand... why shall we strangle and get blind on a small LCD while we are supposed to have the app for such cases....

Otherwise m.grepolis.com option (mobile version for those old enough to remember) would not have been discontinued.....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

i do^^ but i don´t liked it
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

The top 3 players who manage to obtain the most honor points ascend to the Hall of Heroes and are rewarded with one of the rewards for their position in the ranking.

I came in at rank 5 and 6 in zz2 and zz7, and to my surprise I just received this message (on both worlds):

Well played!
With a total of 60512 Honor Points you managed to come in at rank number 5 and got into the Hall of Heroes.

Thanks for playing and keep up the good work!Your reward:

15x

Thanks! But - did I miss something?^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... what are you missing? You got the prize for reaching the ranks 4-10.

I marked the (wrong?) text in the wiki quote, please check again - it says that the top 3 players will "ascend to the Hall of Heroes", and quite obvious it´s not only the top 3.

The wiki information should be updated.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, the wiki isn't supposed to contain every single information, just a rough guideline.

You can find the details directly in game :)

upload_2018-8-2_11-32-21.png

No, I don´t expect to find every single information in the wiki, but the information given there should be correct at least. (You only have to look into the "quest" articles in the wiki (island quests, tutorial quests, etc) and you know what I am talking of... :(

I would have put it in the wiki section of the forum but I don´t think that there is a wiki team reading there. Sorry for bothering you.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yeah, that the wiki is a bit out of date it's unfortunately true :(

Wanna candidate for the wiki team? :p

DeletedUser4186

yes i can^^ but can you tell me HOW?

if not i can^^

meli made on life 20 boxes^^ did you do that to?

but good work Lorenzou

every player who plays this event to the last day owned my respect^^

DeletedUser3824

I closed 38 boxes ,not 20 ,if this is what are you talking about . We will never find out what was after box 40 ;)

DeletedUser4186

Lorenzou
i mean meli closed box 37 or so AND 20 Boxes on life at the same time, after event on life beta was not so important

BUT my deepest respect to you for closing box 38

on live i am at 31 but so many misses (last 2 Boxes needed 51 Missions-.-) that often a Box last for 22 Hours. So i think Box 37 or 38 would be max that i can reach if not a wonder would happened^^