zutetrezut

Erinys
I'm agree with Mim : "More rewards" isn't a good name. There aren't more rewards, but what you alrealdy won + the next.

I verified : I see the top of the daily ranking, even when I begin.

Last news about difficulty : it gets awfull !!! I spent all the days trying to close box 17 : and this time, I counted. I send (early) each time the best configuration to have the maximum chance. I failed 10 times + 7 won.
17 x 603 units !
But perhaps I'm only unlucky (on the other levels, I closed 2 or 3 box each day)
I'll see tomorrow ;)

And always the same remark about golders. Today ranking (not finished, but the first don't play on equal terms, nobody else can play for the first place) :

154v8rjwRzCHKznL24pboA.png

DeletedUser

Thank you so much for the very valuable feedbacks, keep it going guys :)

I'm collecting and forwarding everything ^^

from the german forum
8 hours for box 17..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Keep us up to date..please promise us..
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

regards
Geisti

I guess there might be some Test with player Group A and player Group B and analyze which Group spent more money for the Event or give more Feedback.

Well, we have just urged German CoMa Faey into confirming this theory. There are two test groups, one of them seeing the normal ranking, one of them additionally seeing the ranks 1 - 3.

According to Faey, they want to find out which of the two versions players like more - but quite honestly: If that were the case, they simply would ask instead of having us wonder for days whether it´s a bug or not, and avoiding to answer our questions. I think Mim´s first guess is right, and they are testing which of the versions will make players spend more gold.

So the view is a "bug" named Inno.......

Well as I had said in the past.... I prefer to also see top ranking apart from my rank.... so can I change group??????

By the way.... wasn't event supposed to be tested in Beta first prior going live??? At least give beta a fast track event and once all ok then go live on real speed......
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We wanted to run it on beta with the original speed to test the event balance as well... and according to your feedbacks testing the balancing was a good idea :p

Yes but from what I hear was also deployed on live servers so any testing here makes no sense..... as there will be no time for changes prior "product" goes live.....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yes but from what I hear was also deployed on live servers so any testing here makes no sense..... as there will be no time for changes prior "product" goes live.....

Uhm... can you please tell me what did you hear? And where?

The event is actually running only here on beta, in fact as you can see there are still some bugs that we're fixing during this beta phase. Obviously running it on some live servers would make no sense :)

Uhm... can you please tell me what did you hear? And where?

The event is actually running only here on beta, in fact as you can see there are still some bugs that we're fixing during this beta phase. Obviously running it on some live servers would make no sense :)

Well there were at least two posts regarding feedbacks on the German forums.....
See below.....

No, we certainly did not post something like that, since there are 40 boxes...^^ And reading the wiki might help as well.

Due to lack of time (and lots of work) I have only now commented more detailed in the German feedback thread. I hope I will find enough time tonight or tomorrow to add something to the discussion here as well. Sorry...

from the german forum
8 hours for box 17..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Keep us up to date..please promise us..
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

regards
Geisti

Reading above where feedback for event is mentioned, I can only assume that event is on german servers too. And as long as those are not beta, then they are live....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The German community is so active on beta that it has its own forum section to talk about beta in their native language.

This doesn't mean that the event is live in Germany :)

As mentioned several times before we have a Beta section in the German forums:

https://de.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?forums/beta-diskussionen.198/

That subforum dates back to the times of the Beta Focus Group and is dedicated to discussions about new features and changes (and new events) prior to them going live. The German Beta players report back to their community and describe and evaluate the changes and new features to be expected thus involving also those players not capable of providing their feedback in English and even players not present on Beta in the discussions.

Usually those feedback threads will be moved to the general discussion section once the updates or features go live, and as you can see the feedback thread for the Pandora event is still in the Beta section as the event is not yet live.

@* Arci * : I really don´t wish to increase Zeus´s wrath even further, but could he possibly have difficulties reading our human calendar?

In today´s ultimatum he is granting us two more days to prove our valor, while the counter started ticking at 10:00 a.m. from 255 hours downwards and the event window shows ten more days. There might be a time lag between Olympus and Hamburg, and time might pass differently for the Gods... but since we are only mortals and depend on proper date and time, could you please check?^^

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Looks like days in Olympus are 5 times longer than here... something similar to the Room of Spirit and Time from DragonBall... but maybe we're going a little bit too off topic :p

Thanks, we'll look into that :)

As it is not possible, to solved all 40 Boxes, it will be fine, if I can choose the box, which are suit to me. For negative example the Myrmidon Attack, because actually I won't need it. And to avoid, that someone are choose only the culture level, you can organize, that Culture Leveling can only choose after closing 5 other boxes.

DeletedUser

The German community is so active on beta that it has its own forum section to talk about beta in their native language.
Thank you very much..a good feeling if one is praised for his commitment here..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

regards
Geisti
german Player

Mission base bonus vs mission time
I just noticed on today's missions that mission with lower required time also has grater base bonus. And on the opposite side, mission with low base bonus takes much longer time to complete...
EesOi1M4QMeiZQ6cWXikLg.png

As long as there are two options in missions, in order to have greater balance, should not they be the other way round
Meaning the one with greater base unit (i.e. more chances to capture a spirit) last longer, and for those who are in a hurry and want to complete missions faster and select ones with less time, also have less chances to capture a spirit....