Well, as it seems almost all big islands on the rim of the available map are still locked. There are lots of them...

For example:

2020-03-09 13_46_28-Window.png

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
May I ask if the 48 hour limit for colony ships has been lifted?
Yes, you can send CS at more than 48h on temples.

@Arci Could you confirm this and revise the announcement for this detailed information?
The announcement is not that detailed as the final implementation may still be different.

"within its walls": As far as I can remember, the temples and Olympus are supposed to have no walls, therefore this sentence might be misleading.
Yep, this will be reworded. Indeed they have no walls.

How will the battle points be calculated when attacking/defending a temple?
Like a regular attack on another player's town.

The sentence is related to the situation directly after Olympus has been conquered.

"Any movements", however, seems to imply that also support on its way to Olympus would be teleported back home, not only attacks, and I don´t understand why the alliance should not be allowed to support Olympus during that 24 hour period after their conquest. I guess that sentence should be revised and should read "any attack movements".
Incoming supports aren't cancelled, only attacks. That sentence will be updated, thanks :)

S.G-1

Cerberus
Didn´t you tell us that all islands would be unlocked from the start?
this island is on over a initial borders just "bug"

nice no more far away islands available ... from borders of mentioned sea's no rock/normal islands .. opean sea ;)

Regarding the Golden Fleece Artifact, the announcement says:

If you manage to win the world, your alliance will be rewarded with Golden fleece artifact, which lowers the costs of hero recruitment by 10%.

The in-game description (Olympus main window, info tab) states:

Effect: Training heroes costs 10% less coins

I guess that the in-game description is correct.

alphahydranoid

Minotaur
So alphahydranoid has few questions.
1.Is there way to build walls in the temple?
2.Is temple affected by player premium (commander, priest and captain)? Do neutral troops have premium?
3.Does temple have tower or defensive technologies like phalanx? If not is there a way to research it?
4.Is it possible to assign hero to the temple?
5.Does duration time of each stage depends on world speed or something else?
6.Is amount of neutral troops defending temples based on world speed?
7.When giant temples buffes will be revealed?
8.Could you reveal amount of troops defending giant temples and olympus?
9.Does +8% Defense bonus for Swordsmen from hera temple work when defending temple?
10.Does bonuses from inventory work on temples?
11.Does bonuses from temples +5% Sharp attack 5% Blunt attack +5% Ranged attack work with mythical units too?

And few balans suggestion.
  • +3% attack bonus for Manticores
  • +3% Attack bonus for all mythical units
  • +3% Attack bonus for Griffins
alphahydranoid suggests to change bonus for griffins and manticores to +4% otherwise they are so much worse than hades temple bonus.

• +10% Attack bonus for Triemes

Due to fact, that triems are much weaker than light ships when attacking alphahydranoid suggest to change this value to 12-15%.

Last edited:

S.G-1

Cerberus
trirems are not profitable ( a small amount of players decide to build them ) ...
but I understand why bonus goes to trirems not light ships (they have arleady a lot of buffs)

S.G-1

Cerberus
for few first Olimpus worlds should be set a limited access as exclusive option (like in past, past years ago Hero world )
access for new type of "worlds" only for players who win other domination/wonders worlds ...

this kind of limitation - reduce to 0 - multi accounts , "guestxxxxxx" accounts for farming or enable "free place" for town in normal island .

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
1.Is there way to build walls in the temple?
2.Is temple affected by player premium (commander, priest and captain)? Do neutral troops have premium?
3.Does temple have tower or defensive technologies like phalanx? If not is there a way to research it?
4.Is it possible to assign hero to the temple?
No.

5.Does duration time of each stage depends on world speed or something else?
It will depend on world settings, yes. As many other values, they may change before going live (and even after).

6.Is amount of neutral troops defending temples based on world speed?
I'll let you know :p

7.When giant temples buffes will be revealed?
They are under development and balancing as we speak, we'll be able to announce them probably on a couple of weeks now.

8.Could you reveal amount of troops defending giant temples and olympus?
Right now the planned amounts are:
Naval units: 12.000 Biremes, 6.000 Triremes, 6.000 Light ships
Ground units: 37.500 Swordsmen, 37.500 Archers, 21.000 Hoplites, 15.000 Slingers, 15.000 Riders

9.Does +8% Defense bonus for Swordsmen from hera temple work when defending temple?
Same as 6, I'll let you know.

10.Does bonuses from inventory work on temples?
You cannot cast town bonuses in the temple as you can't open it as one of your towns. There will be a special window to interact with it as it's not a regular town owned by a player.

11.Does bonuses from temples +5% Sharp attack 5% Blunt attack +5% Ranged attack work with mythical units too?
Yes, clearly with the correct type of units.

When will the world be closed for new registrations?
The registrations close when the players reach a set limit (may be different on each world). When inactive players will be removed and the total count will decrease the world will automatically open again.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Right now it is 2000 on zz16, but (as I will repeat quite often, sorry :p) all values can be fine-tuned while the test is going :)

Right now the planned amounts are:
Naval units: 12.000 Biremes, 6.000 Triremes, 6.000 Light ships
Ground units: 37.500 Swordsmen, 37.500 Archers, 21.000 Hoplites, 15.000 Slingers, 15.000 Riders
Is it depending on the world speed or is it the same for all worlds?

As it seems, since last night server data for the Beta worlds are no longer provided by InnoGames - all external statistic tools are affected as far as I can see...

huvzuhmmq83.jpg