DeletedUser4062

Not sure how real life creatures fit into the mythical world but I'm not against giving it a go.

DeletedUser3939

WOW, what a good idea - I love it!!!

as for me, I don't care that they are not mythical, for they are from our distant past and I am a very big fan of dinosaurs. We even have a real fossil Apathosaurus Leg in our office :) - and I like the creatures one gets. I wanted already to change the gods... hehehe, so pls hurry up. - The 4th primeval power could be the trampelling of a large dino herd running away from T-Rex (compare Peter Jackson's running Brontosaurus in King Kong remake) and thus the tremor could - similar to earthquake - destroy some kind of building other than the city wall

DeletedUser4063

I have not ever heard the story coexist gods together with dinosafrous ... but would not mind to see here and other gods in the game

DeletedUser3939

Man!!!! I just got the answer from the German server... its APRIL FOOLS DAY
χεχεχεχεχεχεχε

DeletedUser2806

gonna give it a try why not could be interresting !!!

DeletedUser

God Apollo

It will be nice if you change names with names from Hellenic mythology. For example name of God - Apollo
Myth creature 1: Colchis dragon - defensive unit
Myth creature 2: Typhon - offensive unit

legendica

Divine Envoy
Hi, we just announced a concept for a new god "Deinos". Let us know what you think about it.

I think after 5 yrs of playing other servers this god is actual a damn good one.
Stronger then manticure that T-rex myth unit and second one for def even stronger then cerberus.
Now We only miss new world.This sandbox2 become damn to old one.
Also conquest,world speed some 4, maybe with 7th go artemis shall be great (all gods)...maybe for next world.
Also shall be good if favor storage shall rise at some 600-650.
T-Rex cost 500 favor.We shall need bigger favor storage!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Divine Powers

It will be nice if you change names with names from Hellenic mythology. For example name of God - Apollo
Myth creature 1: Colchis dragon - defensive unit
Myth creature 2: Typhon - offensive unit

For Apollo may be used following powers:
Light: Night bonus (during night attacks) of opponent reduced to 50%. (Apollo is God of Sun and Light) - 250 favors
Stymphalian birds: Stymphalian birds will attack the target city. Destroys 10-30% of attacking land units - 200 favors
City protection: Protects the city from attacks during 2 hours. (Apollo is protector of colonizators) - 300 favors
High Culture: Reducing cost of theater plays or festival to 50% - 300 favors

Scoot ER

Cyclop
Thought I do enjoy a good April Fools joke; with you guys,....................... I never know sometimes?

If there would be any major change to the game, I would recommend using the larger city landscape to be able to use all eight (8) of the Special Buildings.

Last edited: