Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We're looking for your feedback about the new event, Mythical Hen!

DeletedUser

I can see no more eggs here..and this chicken also not...how would it be time with an Easter Bunny..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

Edit:
I interprets Easter with the Easter Bunny, and not with a Chicken! So what do you eat for example at Christmas, at Easter is simply a Part of the Easter Bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many events ago we had complained about ranking display and about 3 events ago a new ranking display was introduced.... and mainly there were 2 big test groups....

What happened now?? Why are we still with this none sense old ranking display while two new ones were introduced, coded, implemented and integrated to the game???

Why are you going backwards when the solution is ready?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The new ranking was on the other event, this one still has the old ranking :)

The new ranking was on the other event, this one still has the old ranking :)

So this means that all events will have this old no helpful layout??
Code for new ranking display do exist, has been tested and at least on this side looked good!!!

Does this mean that we are stuck with this old ranking display until Inno gets rid of old events and replace with new ones???

Because we both know that as long as the code exist..... even a first year under graduate can merge the new code in the existing one..... meaning that for Inno experienced programmers this is goign to be a piece of cake....

This is an example of what I meant some time ago when I was telling about proposals for game.... even if they are implemented we might never seem them live regardless how useful or nice they are....
Because in this case code exist, has been tested we have seen the results... but never used since.....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It means nothing, just this event is using a layout for the ranking, whereas other events have other layouts.

Last edited:
So are we going to see the new ranking layout in the upcoming events (even if they are the old repeated events) or we will have to wait for new events to come up so as we get the new ranking layout??

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I don't have a final answer for that, we will see in the upcoming events :)

To pass a complete feedback, which one you'd like to see?

I don't have a final answer for that, we will see in the upcoming events :)

To pass a complete feedback, which one you'd like to see?

Definitely this one

byzhQyqjSVWJhQ6un8lUSA.png

as described in #13 post of @zutetrezut in
https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/feedback-pandoras-box.3473/

where you are able to see the top ranking.

Only variation (depending available space of frame ) would be to definitely have the #1 player (or first 3 in case there are 3 prizes per day) and then on second part have active player for sure and if any space available have one or two more nearby players....

For example as Hen has only one daily gift..... (after resizing a bit the frame) have on top the #1 and below as is now
PmVatdwcTs_Xn-kcIqx1UQ.png

But the idea should be to always include the top 1,2 or 3 players according to the number of daily gifts (so as to also save space for small monitor)
Alternative if more players are to appear, solution similar to the spells hide menu can be used with a small icon for daily and another for global ranking (always for keeping small frame windows for small monitors)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3824

Something is unfair about this Mythical Hen : you don't have any chance to find 120 recipes ..not enough food for the chicken . Not even with gold .

Another thing : Inventory is too small , even 20 places are not that much ,especially when there are events ,like this .

DeletedUser4122

Hallo,yestarday i dont receive the massage from the ranking of hen event
Why?
And with award for the 1st place what happend?