Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please share here your thoughts about this year's edition of the event!

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I'm curious to see if there will be any recipes for Ladones and for the Fury

Anyway, i hoped until the last that this year's Easter event would change. I prefer events with many rituals like the Christmas one, because i think they are more strategic (i'm also curious to see if next months some rituals will be created for Aphrodite and Ares:O).

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You can obtain ingredients by just doing normal actions in the game, but in order to obtain rewards you need to login to the browser version.

Geisti

Griffin
Oh my God..and it's still alive..so the rumors are true..it did not shoot itself and commit suicide..getting these Fake News here..:tongue:

You have to do everything yourself here..:biggrin:

Come up with a really nice Event for Easter IG..gets really really boring here..always the same Events here..:mad:

That retires after this Passage..or I'll shoot it myself..and cook me a tasty chicken soup out of it..:biggrin:

regards
Geisti

I don´t agree. In 2020, we had two events of the Grepolympia type, two of the Battleship type, only to find that Tyche´s advent calendar had suffered a hostile takeover by battleships in disguise, too (which adds up a total of 5 "Grepoship" events for 2020). In order to give us some variety (^^), the new year started with Grepolympia (!), followed by the Battleship event (!!). I will scream if I see one of those both overused event types return within the next 6 months. The funny part: In the roadmap for 2021 Inno proposed more events in the course of the year, so that they can offer us more variations - of Battleships and Grepolympias?

Believe it or not - I am glad that weird Zombie chicken is still alive (sort of) and kicking, although I have never really liked it. It isn´t a battleship and it has nothing to do with Olympic games, and that´alone is worth something. And they can use it only once per year. That´s even better.

That retires after this Passage..or I'll shoot it myself..and cook me a tasty chicken soup out of it..

Won´t work....^^

Geisti

Griffin
Agree with you there Draba..
But this chicken is just used so often here..at Easter and Halloween..that borders on animal torture here..wish me a new Easter Event..this company can bring new Temples and new Gods into play..but new Events nothing better to rely on the old values..:mad:

regards
Geisti

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
Hello @Draba Aspera, @Geisti,
it can seem that the events are always the same, however, designing a new event to be unique is really hard and takes a lot of time. The newest one, Tyche's Wheel of Fortune, is in my opinion really good and I agree that new events would be great!
If you feel like you have a good idea for a new event, please post it in Ideas and Suggestions. It would be great to see some ideas/suggestions! :)

Topolino 98

Pegasus
The newest one, Tyche's Wheel of Fortune, is in my opinion really good
I agree with this, i really liked the variety of Rituals in that event:biggrin:.
I was also thinking that the Greek Cup event cannot be anticipated (as it always starts with the beginning of summer), then the extra-event of this year must be between Spartan Assassins and Greek Cup, and the first old event that comes to mind for the month of May is the Nature's Wheel of Time. It was very similar to the old Christmas event. I think it would be a great idea to take it back and do the same rework as the one of the Tyche's Wheel of Fortune.