We have a shorter version of the event on Beta, but our hens must still produce 50 eggs for the additional culture level. As far as I remember in former events of this type also the number of eggs/incantations etc. required had been reduced in such cases. Why not this time?

malgai

Hera
True... I didn't even notice this yet....

You can get up to 10 ingredients on each of the 13 days. This makes max. 130 ingredients. Plus 4 from the beginning, makes 134. People would have to buy 16(!) ingredients with gold in order to receive the culture level reward.

It is not possible to receive this reward without using gold. If you want to receive this reward you would have to spend at least 960 gold.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The last day is 9th so the total days are 15. I'll fix the announcement :)

As I keep saying every time on events with this type of ranking display, the ranking UI needs great improvement.
We need to see a bit more ahead (or back) and not just the person that in front of us and the person that is just behind.

As I had said in the past we need something like that experiment couple of years ago (where we were divided in two groups this different UI for ranking)

Or alternative in the help screen there could be a second tab providing the full ranking...
i.e. in the daily, the daily ranking and on global the global ranking.

we definitely need to know at least the who is on the top of each list.

I find it really annoying been the 3rd in the rank and not been able to see at least the person that is on the first position...

The data definitely exist so we just need a table to display them.

Thanks.