Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your feedbacks about this edition of the event.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
refined senses and divine senses will be available in the game?
Do you mean the three new powers on this event or the old ones?

Will the event also be available on non-beta servers from October 19th?
No, this announcement applies for beta servers only. However, when there's an even on beta it usually doesn't take too much time before it also goes on live markets. Anyhow, when it goes live, it will be properly announced in the forum of your market :)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
In this case no, the old BP powers are not available in this event.

WhoAmIv2

Hydra
congratulations, made the game worse
I personally think it is a good idea to implement the tokens in this way. Why? Simply because players were abusing it's power too much by leaving alliance and others in alliance boosting the person with the token. This way it is fairer because everyone has a cap, however, you may and may not reach the cap. That's just my personal opinion. :)

Android303

Calydonian Boar
I personally think it is a good idea to implement the tokens in this way. Why? Simply because players were abusing it's power too much by leaving alliance and others in alliance boosting the person with the token. This way it is fairer because everyone has a cap, however, you may and may not reach the cap. That's just my personal opinion. :)

but this limit is very little, watering is very good because it avoids unfair play but imposing limits is very frustrating, in Brazil I had 15 knight cities I attacked a temple but on the 7th I had already exceeded the limit it was frustrating

Will the old PB powers still be available for purchase in packs?

Avoiding the abuse of a power is not very effective if you just spend something to get it. In this way, only players who use packs benefit

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
With time we're planning to limit the availability of the old powers.

Which ones do you like more, the new or the older powers?

I prefer the new powers only in case Innogames totally remove the old ones.

The presence of both, with the old ones that can only be purchased in packages, creates a bigger gap between players. The possibility of quadrupling the points would be the prerogative of a little number of players and the difference in PB and therefore in slots would become enormous, making many servers unplayable.

Last edited: