buffysara

Athena
In the event announcement and Wiki, 50 incantations are required to get the heroine.
Ingame but only 24. What is wrong ?

36925104zo.png

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What is wrong ?
Luckily, the beta announcement :p

It will be 50 for live worlds, but on beta is set as 24 so that is easier to get the hero and maybe have some time to test it. I'll update the announcement, good call!

might be a bit late ... but still on time for next year....

1st. After 2-3 years I think that it is about time to change the ranking display and we can all see positions 1,2&3 of the daily ranking. Couple of years ago there was a try to see that but it stayed there.... I (and assume more people around) need to know how many points have the player on #1 so as we know if it is worthy or not to hunt this position.
2nd We should also be able to see the full overall ranking at any time.

3rd. Once event ends we should be able to see the overall ranking as well and not just have a blank field

XBKKU2TXTbCz8qMSydp7Ww.png

AS you can see on above screenshot we needed 3 and a half hours for the event to go away and we were not able to see who actually ended 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc
Oveall ranking should and ought to be active and accessible at all times.

Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The ranking no longer displayed is probably to avoid players thinking they can still climb it up after 20.00.

Would you like to see the top 3 even when the ranking is "frozen"? If yes, how would you inform the players that scores won't be updated anymore?

Would you like to see the top 3 even when the ranking is "frozen"? If yes, how would you inform the players that scores won't be updated anymore?
Why not? At no time stats are waste. You could insert instead of overall ranking = closed overall ranking and shows us the names of the winner, so we can celebrate them.