DeletedUser

I think yes, but I'm not sure at the moment

Can you get detailed information please.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Thank You very much.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

This conversion is very difficult for me
We will see it after the rollout.
But it's important to me..If the default style disappears, I also disappear from this forum here..I just do not like this new color combination..sry..If the default style could stay..that would be very nice..I'm old-fashioned in terms of colors on the web..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

Edit:
When I was training as a web designer, the measure of things was the Netscape color palette.
216 web-safe colors..I am 44 years old now..I worked my whole life only on this color palette..this color combination is just too much for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like after two years a new skin has been commisioned...
A skin which looks better than that annoying thing that Inno forced us to use......

Well after two years there is a chance that I give up that default white skin.... speaking of which... I want to ask....
Has the style chooser been decommisioned??? Or moved to another location????

Because on the en forum I can still see it with an option between this new style and the crappy one that was deployed 2 years ago....

So looks like that now we only need the update of the smileys.... to normal ones....

Geisti

Griffin
For heaven's sake..anyone who has fired the stun grenade here..:eek:..here you have to work, but the colors..everything fits together like a fist in the eye..should something urgently on the contrast to work..between the font and Background..it hurts just to read..the font (the Posting of the User) must stand out from the bright Background..and not merge with it..

regards
Geisti

malgai

Hera
Is there no like score anymore? :uhh:

There is a reaction score when you click the username. I think you mean the reaction score / like score which is shown below the username in the german grepolis forum. This kind of like score wasn't a thing on beta before this layout change aswell, so this is not part of the layout change.