Geisti

Griffin
what about decreasing objective? When will it be?
current status of Sandbox 10

qfdisslty68.jpg

It just a shot into the blue, but over 70% of the inactive account's are so-called test users say accounts that have created game designers from Innogames. In order to keep track of the dominance number here, it did not even know that Innogames had so many game designers working.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

If all have been conquered by an alliance, maybe the Last Battle will start here.
Until then it says here, we have everything under control. Hardly active players, no problem.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

On the live worlds, the final battle begins months earlier than here on this test world.
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Have a Good Night
Geisti

Geisti

Griffin
Wiki - German

"The domination target falls as part of the current progress of the top alliances until it is close enough to be reachable. The value decreases during this time every 14 days."

Sandbox 10 is now felt 3 months old .. is there at some point an adjustment because of the 40% planned ..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

mozihaxqw08.jpg

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The limit decrease doesn't immediately start, but after the world is old enough :)

DeletedUser4186

The limit decrease doesn't immediately start, but after the world is old enough :)
jep but wasn´t it said by inno that these will come really fast because of its testing job????

the start of domiphase was after 45 days i think which is only a half of fast worldsetting and speed 4

and half of decrease the percentage value from fast and speed 4 would be 3 Months

so decreasing should be starting about 20 of november or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Geisti

Griffin
These are the dominance values of the Top 5 alliances of Sandbox 10.

sggflwefk14.jpg

Now I would like to have a logical explanation for why you still find iron here at this 40% limit.

iojggvgja24.jpg

No Comment..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If there are less active players, also getting towns is easier (and soon there will be less towns when inactives are deleted) so it will be even quicker to reach :)

Geisti

Griffin
If there are less active players, also getting towns is easier (and soon there will be less towns when inactives are deleted) so it will be even quicker to reach :)
But then no active tester should be there anymore, maybe you want that too.
Instead of more there will be less..Well .. he likes to fight against himself there..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser4186

ähm who says that so much inactives will get deleted???

Beta check in one premium and you won´t get deleted because you never run out of gold or not?

@Geisti

i think the domi value reducing phase will start very soon and than its not so important how far away from that 40% Ally number 1 is

The Alliance which have rang 1, have activated the "Last stand" this morning. It has a duration about 7 days - which means, this world will end before year end, right?
But if you are playing, you couldn't notice it, because after I saw this morning the message window, after this there is not really a good, readable and impressive message, for example a countdown in red on the top or in one of the corners.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
If they win the Last Stand time, yes, the world will close soon.

There isn't also a warning for a WW almost reaching level 10 though. Where would you like to see such timer?

Please believe me, they do! How will it be going on, here on Beta?
There isn't also a warning for a WW almost reaching level 10 though.
You are absolutely right, there is no readout. As it looks like a surprise for you, but this new endgame has nothing to do with WWs, and so there are still much more room for improvements.
Where would you like to see such timer?
It should be on a place, where it doesn't disturb the overall impression. For example, in one of the corners or in the middle of the screen upstairs.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
One additional detail is that more alliances can start the Last Stand mode at the same time. Would you like a list of timers or the timer for the closest to the victory?

Both have downsides, as the list may be weird to look at, and the timer may suddenly jump back if the first alliance loses its last stand.

Just gathering ideas, so we can directly send to the devs a detailed idea of the request :)

Oh, I didn't know, that it is possible, to have more than one last stand. I kindly ask all of you to check this spoiler. I guess, it will be a good idea, to use an existing list and add a few details.
Duration Domination.JPG

What about your thoughts to this?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... I'm not sure if I like that column, as the last stand time is something that we can consider an "edge case" of the whole endgame.

Sure it's the most important phase, but on that case it would mean having an empty column for most of the time, then in the best case scenario the column would have info for no more than two or three alliances, and still empty for everyone else and from page 2 on.

Anyway, it's a good start. Placing it somewhere on the Domination window makes sense :)

Hmmm...I have another idea to put this information in together with simultaneously pampering the community a little bit, which means you could display the number of cities, which have to be conquered to break the last stand. On the sheet domination is a lot free place and there could insert all the name of this alliances, which have already started last stand. If there are none, the place is empty.
the alliances should be sorted by starting the shortest duration
Last tand idea 2.JPG

zutetrezut

Erinys
I agree with Mim (I wanted to write the same thing) : a chronometer is essential ...
... and logical since the objective is to dominate 7 days (in the wonders mode, it is a question of level, no of time ... and we can more or less see the level of the wonders of the opponents).

I didn't know that several alliances can be in the final phase at the same time.
I was just thinking of telling us how long before the 1st win.

DeletedUser4186

There isn't also a warning for a WW almost reaching level 10 though. Where would you like to see such timer?

that isn´t compareable imo

on WW you get a big Message that a Ally has build a WW and if a ally lose a WW, normally you get on both sides of the enemys infos about that. If you are the "conquester" or "revolter" you inform your Allys and Pacts for Support (in Form of Atts and Def) and or in posting the conquest via PM and Forum, if you are the Target you inform your Ally and Pacts for Support and or the conquest code. Even you have not that infos, normally in the WW towns you have trips and you spy and so on.

In Domi the Number one ally who started Last Stand would surely not tell their enemys how long LS went^^

I agree with Mim (I wanted to write the same thing) : a chronometer is essential ...
... and logical since the objective is to dominate 7 days (in the wonders mode, it is a question of level, no of time ... and we can more or less see the level of the wonders of the opponents).

I didn't know that several alliances can be in the final phase at the same time.
I was just thinking of telling us how long before the 1st win.

its possible but i think it´s a very very very low chance to see this in a world^^

on the Dev-Blog i asked Bernard what happened if more than one ally reach the Domi Value at the same Time, if than both win or what?

His answer was no only one Ally would win, in that super rare Szenario where 2 Allys reach Domi value at the same Time 2 things will count who wins.

1. is one of that 2 LS can be broken

and if not

2. which ally started LS first (and i think if somebody looses a world because of a few seconds that Player will be REALLY pi...ed off (i am sure i would be it^^)

Last edited by a moderator:

zutetrezut

Erinys
congratulation to Dominators

I use to stay until the closing of the worlds ... but there, what is the interest of a week without a fight ? without being able to take city ?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif