DeletedUser3326

yes you are right man but last month even Inno staffmember disappointed me so much... when you have to tell them in private message where they are the subject they did not answer.... they are paid for this for some... and they even don't read their own forum.... it's not like there is so muuuuuuch activity in this forum....

DeletedUser4186

i think (thats my opinion@Anna^^)

that inno think

"oh if we make new cool things all will be better and player stays at Grepo"

so they left us here alone for weeks because they want to make new cool things.

The Problem is, that this doesn´t work in that way.

player get angry and leave play if they say something or ask something and inno ignore this for weeks

for me it would be enough if inno try to delete bugs and bad things in game and solve existend problems and make grepo well balanced

i don´t need new cool things

and of course balancing is not easy and you can never do it good for all players but is we would see that inno try this really i am pretty sure that we would respect this.

but its hard to respect inno right now because they ignore us always for weeks

we from IC get so many messages from other Players how Spam and Flash atting is a really really big Problem, and the reaction from inno is?

nothing

or

yes its an our list

but say us one thing:

your problems are not important enough for us to solve it right now the new cool endgame is much more important

and if then that endgame is really bad balanced right now the problem will get much greater

so the conclusion is:

innos way with grepo is in my opinion pretty bad right now

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
for me it would be enough if inno try to delete bugs and bad things in game and solve existend problems and make grepo well balanced

That's cool because this is your opinion, but there are also players that don't care of some bugs and would like to see something new every update, players who like events and players who don't, players who like to battle and players who like to build.

Not becase one, two or ten players on the forum are screaming to get a thing means that every single player on every single community exactly wants the same thing :)

We're listening and trying to do what most of the players are asking, balanced to what our statistics are showing.

This is the very first domination round, we said many many times that numbers may change in the future based on how this run will go. We're listening, but we can't make super changes every two days just because a player asked for that specific change.

Last, but most important: keep the discussion constructive, positive. Keep saying "ah everything sucks" won't solve anything.

Thanks ^^

DeletedUser4186

dearest arci

i would indeed say a positive thing if there would be a positive thing

but let us IC Member alone in the Forum for weeks and weeks without saying one single word even not a simple YES to the question can we share that last info xyz with ouor market is not positive so i can say no positive thing right now.

i can only say whats wrong at the moment in the hope that inno will change this behaviour than.

and please don´t take words in my mouth that i never spoke (i never ever used the word "sucks")

thats in my opinion is a comment that only wants to troll or abuse me and we both know that you don´t like that or not?^^

DeletedUser3326

Maybe the domination start to early.... maybe it is the problem , but anyway we will see.

But yes we will try to keep constructive no problem

Or not , i'm pretty sure that you receive lot answers to you satisfaction survey .... that i never receive ... maybe? anyway.

I remind you years ago , on this same forum , i remind the team in general , it seems thats all the insatisfaction of players finally change your attitude with players that share their worries about the game. After being disappointed by the GPC i'm disappointed also by the moderation . support team that i have respected for almost my whole carrier in grepolis , but yes we are wrong on so many points and we are not the most involved player in this game either... so we don't observe the game from the inside.

Tonight there were new awards: Domination emperer chic::) Thank you!

We (as Ally) are top 50 in the world and top 1 in the ocean

I would be interested to know what the Ocean Emperor Award is the meaning and what it was thinking about. I mean, we are 5 people in our Ally and one of us lives exclusively in Ocean 9, another player has a city there. It can only add for the Ocean 9 cities, but this ocean has nothing to do with the idea of domination, especially since it is not even about domination islands.

Finrod Felagund

Divine Envoy
I don't know if feedback are rally used but let's give it anyway.

The way the algorithm was built make self-bashing inevitable. And I think it will be very sad that the answer will be: if everyone self-bashed then everyone is equal... I will personally never self-bashed. To me it's like bot or teamviewers it's cheating. And please no arguments like you can attack when they self-bashed: we all know you can make massive BPs without investing troups.

Two suggestions to make the domination smarter:
  • Foundations on valid island should not count once domination area has started. When we discussed the devblog post on french forum, it was implicitly assumed by everybody that foundations will not count. Unfortunately it seems that you are able to found valid cities on valid island.
  • The algorithm could be reworked a bit in order to be more demanding in terms of activity especially in external see. I think a balancing between the rank of the ally and the sea where it is could be useful. I think that an area in external sea (other than 44/54/45/55) with players of a small ally should not be counted as active even if the players are active. The best way to have a big fight at the end is to limit the valid cities on island where big allies are. Also limiting the active area will force merge before the domination. If small allys from external sea want to take part in the domination fight they will have to think about it before it starts.

DeletedUser4625

It's not a good end,

the cities that should count should be on a closed island by a same alliance
no fight with this end
you take a city to the enemy he founds behind

furthermore you push to self-bending
it's ridiculous

It's never been much common to have 4 or more open worlds at the same time on beta (as we had until this morning).

You're right, we'll have 2 only as soon as zz10 will close for registrations, buuuut we already have something planned ;)
ZZ10 is now closed for registration. Any news from you in this secret matter?

Geisti

Griffin
I wonder just how long this test should go here? If I read correctly in the German forum, the numbers of players here also go down the drain. Therefore, the question arises to me Arci, how did you come to this 40%? The best alliance has just 5.56%, see screenshot.

bsavaxujx58.jpg

These 40% are not imaginable for me, so I have to assume, according to German CO-CM, that you have tested this. Under what conditions to register for a short time on your internal test world?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Or did you have some real battles there for a change? Or is Sandbox10 planned by you as a long-term test (+/- 5 years)? Did not come back because of you, reported me back because I was interested in your new Endgame.

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser4186

Geisti thats simple

40% is the base value and after a short time that base value decrease every i think 2 weeks so that one ally gets sooner or later to that value and can start last stand.

Geisti

Griffin
If the player's figures sink further in such a way, nobody might then be active here. To activate the last battle.

DeletedUser4186

The domination value starts to decrease at a fixed date of the world, just like the start of the domination era.

• The base domination value decreases by half of the difference between the top alliance current dominance and the objective. This happens every 14 days until the difference is less or equal to 2%.
Example:

• Top 1 Alliance holds 40% domination when the world hits the decrease date.
  • ([Current Domination Value] – [Top Alliance Domination Value]) / 2
  • (50% – 40%) / 2 = 5%
  • New Domination value = 45%
They changed that 50% to 40% ^^

so as example if the first decrease of your wolrd would be right now it would be a:

(40%-5,56%)=34,44% divided with 2 = 17,22%
New Domi Value = 40% - 17,22% = 22,78%

so the decrease will be fast at the beginning

and if allyleaders now that numbers they are sure able to "cheat" a little bit there (a few big players leave Ally and joing back after a decrease to reach then last stand easily and so on)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
ZZ10 is now closed for registration. Any news from you in this secret matter?
Development process is keep going on :)

About the worries about the world duration, we're keeping the situation under control ;)
The battle is meant to last a little bit more than just a couple of days, but all the numbers may be rebalanced if we notice something that isn't working for us.

@* Arci *
I just checked the domination ranking list, and there is no link on the alliance names to click to alliance window as it is standard in all other ranking list.

Is it intended or will it developed later on by the develop team?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
@* Arci *
I just checked the domination ranking list, and there is no link on the alliance names to click to alliance window as it is standard in all other ranking list.

Is it intended or will it developed later on by the develop team?
It is currently intended, but at some point the links will be added :)