DeletedUser4625

Bonjour ,

Ce sera mon premier beta, petite question: l'application sous ios fonctionne t-elle en beta?

DeletedUser3326

Zlatan we speak english there not french , and yes the mobile app works on every servers

And cheating exist from the beginning .

And choosing an area for domination force people to fight together and avoir them to found towns.

It's still better than wonders where biggest players turn back their mind and change side at the last moment even if they are in different sea.

DeletedUser3326

Hi guys my first feedback is the next one :

Putting the server in peacetime after an allianwe win is a BIG BIG BIG Mistake really and for many reasons.

Firstly what's the point to have a server where you can't fight? useless

Secondly : big accounts and old servers are mainly usefull to keep players on the game , many players stay tuned on their old account on an ended world just to wait the next interesting server , or just because he workd hard for this and after the end of the world maybe would like to have fun with what he build in the server.

furthermore : the winner get bonus for recruitment and battle points that should last 2 weeks , but what's the point to get it if the world is in peacetime? and close 14 days after the end of domination

Why not just keeping the last rule? which say that the server close under 300 players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4619

where are the starter packages? i miss them or dont they exist on the beta :favor:

DeletedUser4628

Seems bp is 3 days, not 7.
I actually prefer that. 7 days bp in beta is far too long.

DeletedUser3824

Server started on august 23 ,around 12:00 . 3 days passed , and still we have beginners protection . Did I miss something ? Or I am just too sleepy? :))

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The server opened less than 48h hours ago, I'm not really surprised that players are stil under Beginner's Protection :)

DeletedUser4186

Night bonus & morale enabled.....
So we get another world for ...... builders ?????

https://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=2339

• Fast = 3 months
  • Game speed: 6
So I assume in 3 to 4.5 months domination era will start... (assuming Speed 6 factor = 0.5 or 0.75 in worst scenario)

So what is the motivation to start over on a server with such small expected life time??? Knowing that in 6, 7, 8... 10 months it will end???

Hi Gala^^

this short lifetime of servers will be normal with new endgame^^

i think its because inno want us to play more worlds = more startphase = more spending Money on that more start phases

DeletedUser3824

Nobody spends real money on this game ,at least I am not :D You need skills ,not money ;) And a lot of free time ,that's all .

DeletedUser4186

Nobody spends real money on this game ,at least I am not :D You need skills ,not money ;) And a lot of free time ,that's all .

i totally says yes to this but i think inno want to change this^^

and lorenzou in pandorra event there was money also a component^^

i reached and opened box 44 and i was only second becaus number one did the same and 6 ghost of 45 but he spend 170 to do this^^ i only 40^^

DeletedUser3326

Hi everybody , i would like to ask @* Arci * , on devblog they speak about smallest wonders with specials bonus given to the alliance that reach level 10 , but i feel that it will not gonna be implemented into the sandbox 10 , can you give us more informations about it?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hi everybody , i would like to ask @* Arci * , on devblog they speak about smallest wonders with specials bonus given to the alliance that reach level 10 , but i feel that it will not gonna be implemented into the sandbox 10 , can you give us more informations about it?

It is an idea that will most likely get implemented later as it requires an additional rework of the World Wonders, that isn't ready yet :)

DeletedUser3326

Thank you for the answdr , yes i understand it will need time to find the good requirements to make it reachable

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's never been much common to have 4 or more open worlds at the same time on beta (as we had until this morning).

You're right, we'll have 2 only as soon as zz10 will close for registrations, buuuut we already have something planned ;)

DeletedUser4628

Can we please get some feedback from the CM on how he and the devs feel the game is progressing here in Sandbox 10.

Is it going along just as you thought it would? Have you been surprised at all by anything the players and/or alliances have done?