Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team

We are looking forward to your feedback about versions 2.278 & 2.279.

athenakazuo

Manticore
I think I noticed the militia icon at the top of the screen, which is nice as another reminder how long ago you hit militia even after they die.

Question: Will inserting alliance mates' uprisings on temples only affect the admin order overview or also the city-related mini-order window?
In the second case, I hope a filter that can be activated has been thought of because it would be horrible to find yourself with 20/30 active revolts for each single temple

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Question: Will inserting alliance mates' uprisings on temples only affect the admin order overview or also the city-related mini-order window?
In the second case, I hope a filter that can be activated has been thought of because it would be horrible to find yourself with 20/30 active revolts for each single temple

From our Game Designer: "Which views exactly do you mean? The active and upcoming revolts on temples are shown in the temples and you can filter them out."

If I active a revolt, I can see that in this mini-order window.
Screenshot 2023-01-16 alle 22.51.47.png

Does the command window refer to the command window of the temples and not the order overview and the individual cities?