First of all, but maybe less important:

zzsibissp11.jpg

....^^

---

If I have kept track correctly, this changelog for 2.270 has been published one week earlier than the last changelogs, after "only" one week of its running deployment instead of two - but still a week too late, especially as it comes (again) without any information about the start and end of the actual deployment period. I know very well that the changelog chaos of these last few months has resulted in general confusion and - unfortunately - in a considerable loss of interest even among the more dedicated testers. I am not an exception - I have tried to keep track, and I have tried to find some benefit in the new "system" of information, but quite honestly: I have found none. The promise made (that the publication of changelogs at the end of the deployment period) would at least result in correct and complete changelogs) has not been kept.

Beta changelog 2.269, for example, originally sported a hint on browser notifications now being available on live worlds as well - in the section "Relevant for Beta testing". On August 12, you seem to have noticed that this was not really relevant for Beta testing and moved the information to the section "Additional bugfixes" (where it also made no sense). The real changes made on Browser notifications, also on Beta, were not communicated at all., as those weird banners now appearing after logging in might prove.

And I really don´t understand the changelog section "Relevant for Beta testing" at all. Each and every change made, whether it is announced in the changelog or an unintended by-product of other changes. is relevant for Beta testing. I would even dare to state that most issues found on Beta are such unintended by-products. I would really appreciate an elimation of the section "Relevant for Beta testing" in the changelogs as it is mixing up bug fixes and changes without really adding to the changelogs´ comprehensibility. I even think it is doing the opposite.

So, thank you very much for the earlier publication of the changelog 2.270. I really think this can be only considered as a first step back to a normal information policy on Beta. Not only concerning the changelogs - also concerning feedback to the very few players still providing feedback and bug reports in the forum.

Since I did not join zz24, due to my initial disappointment regarding the lack of necessary adjustments to make an Olympus revolt world work in the first place, I really was and am inspired by the feedback and bug reports provided by a single player in this forum. Revolt worlds with an Olympus endgame are difficult, to say the least, some even think they cannot ever be handled to everyones satisfaction. Any feedback, any suggestions regarding this topic should be considered as especially valuable input and acknowlegded accordingly. I feel a bit bad for @moonlight900 and all his efforts (thank you very much!) because most of the time he seems to be talking to a wall. If you appreciate his valuable feedback, please let him know that it is appreciated, and also change the status information for his bug reports as soon as possible. You cannot really afford to lose the dedication of players who care about the game, and who communicate their findings where others do not or not anymore. The Beta forum would go mute and Beta worlds would get obsolete without them.

Last edited:
  • Olympus: Fixed the amount and distribution of temples

Does this note refer only to the number of temples in the summary window or does it refer to the total number of small and large temples in the world? Will there be 8 large temples or will 6 remain?

• Olympus: Defense tab is now visible in the Olympus window.

In these last moments I have been a leader on the live worlds in Italy and I have been able to see that Olympus does not appear in the overview of the temples of the covenant. It's normal? There is no direct link to Olympus, how can the leaders of an alliance control the level of defenses on Olympus?