And again... o_O

On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2021, from 00:00 until 23:59 server time, Thessalonike will occasionally appear in the sea surrounding your towns. If you're lucky enough to see her, she will share some of her love with you. She will even stop by if you're playing the mobile version, so there is no reason to miss her on this special day!

---

Btw, in 2022 Beta changelogs are published late, incomplete (e.g. in changelog 2.257 the changes are missing) or even not at all. It´s even worse than in the past.

If this is due to internal non- or miscommunication, please try to fix the issue as soon as possible. We cannot give feedback to changes we do not even know about before they are released/announced on the live worlds. Playing on Beta is pointless without proper communication.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's indeed a mix of factors, including an internal tool not working properly but you're right and there's much room for improvement to get back on track.

I apologize for the current situation and I'll do my best to bring a more regular changelog back.
(side note, as usual devs also work on internal and structural components, this means we'll not have public changes every day as there aren't anyway, but a couple days a week usually)