Topolino 98

Pegasus
"Divine Battle Strategy was not multiplying the points properly."

It's not possible to anticipate this point with Changelog 2.223 (30/09)?

Last edited:
Reports can now be deleted with a "Delete" button conveniently from the report screen.

Quite honestly: This is not "convenient". There was already a delete button in the report screen (the red cross button in the upper left corner).
The new delete button has taken the place where the "publication" button used to be for years, now causing players to - unintentionally - delete the reports they want to publish.

I really don´t understand changes like this - no added value or function, only a new nuisance.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the feedback :)

I personally think it's more consistent with the other windows/buttons, but I indeed see that it may cause some confusion at first. I'll make sure the feedback will be forwarded!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The issue appeared as a side effect on other ongoing development. It's not related to a specific new feature, that's why you won't see it in the changelog. It's just... a bug, not really something planned :)

We apologize for that, our developers are already investigating the root cause.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We promise the team will do the best to deliver fewer bugs as possible.

As repeated many times, "promising" or "making sure" no bugs will ever go live is literally impossible, and this applies for software development in general, not only games.