malgai

Hera
https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/browser-changelog-2-205.4752/#post-23386

1. I would like to know how to find the tooltip in the town overview. The Support overview works fine.

2. The tooltips are a good Idea but in my opinion they should be added to reports and live conquest reports. As soon as there are troop amounts with a 6-digit-number they aren't shown correctly anymore.
The following Screenshot is an example from an attack report (manipulated because I don't play a live world with that many troops anymore and on beta worlds I was too lazy to grow. And I don't have a screenshot of such a report)
oyvxtjxxu46.jpg
Although it is a manipulated image: That's how it looks like. In this image there are 234567 chariots. if you look closely, you can see the "2" a little bit. 5-digit numbers are smaller than 4-digit numbers so they fit into the image. but there is no placeholder for a 6-digit number anymore. Instead, the 5-digitseems to be taken.

This especially occurs in live conquest reports and other reports. The tooltip would be a good way of dealing with this problem.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... let me better rephrase is. It was supposed to be "Troop overview".

1578669558098.png

Indeed reports and town overview are also important (maybe even more) but they've been skipped for now since while working on it it was discovered the situation was more complicated on those two views. An implementation will indeed follow, but right now since the other three views were ready they've been deployed in advance :)