Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.200.

And again: No info about changes (Captchas in the Gold Exchange window, changes in attack planner) in the Beta changelog, only in the live markets.

Why are we here?

Well, let´s state: The Beta community has not been informed about any changes made for more than a month now - neither in time (essential fot testing and providing feedback), nor belatedly (when the changes are already active on live worlds as well).

Thus I repeat my question: Why are we here? Why do you still open feedback threads when we are no longer informed about changelog content?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You can provide feedback at any time, thanks for your interest.

malgai

Hera
You can provide feedback at any time, thanks for your interest.
My interest in reporting bugs and providing feedback on BETA is gone.

How should I provide feedback on any (new) implementations when I don't even know they exist?
Why should I provide any feedback if we don't get information at all? Communication should work on both sides, not just from the players.

Why should I report bugs when small steps could be done to fix bugs which were reported 6 MONTHS ago? (I know bug reports are a different thing but this fits to the discussion. By the way: I have spotted some minor bugs since my last report but why should I report them?)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As said, feedbacks can be provided at any time.

Bug reporting is a completely different topic which doesn't really fit in the 2.200 feedback thread.
If you want to help us and save the players from being affected by a bug, you can report it. It's your own choice that can benefit all the communities and we'd really appreciate.

malgai

Hera
I know I'm not talking about the Update anymore but it fits to the topic of the discussion (no changelog content, missing communication) we had:

Time transition happened this night and we weren't informed about it.

We don't get ANY news from you anymore, do we?

(Oh, and I don't know where else I should post this)

Geisti

Griffin
As said, feedbacks can be provided at any time.

Bug reporting is a completely different topic which doesn't really fit in the 2.200 feedback thread.
If you want to help us and save the players from being affected by a bug, you can report it. It's your own choice that can benefit all the communities and we'd really appreciate.

What is this for a statement? :confused:

Can you tell Me Please how are We to find error, if We know what you've changed again? :mad:
On the answer I'm really curious, how do you imagine the troubleshooting here? How to find a fault, if you get no information about Changes!

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You can just play as you normally do, and if you encounter an issue you will notice. If you look at the bug report section you will notice that the vast majority of reports are not about things changed that day, but rather on any other aspect of the game.

Indeed knowing what changed is an extra help that can let you focus on those aspects first, that's why we try to deliver all possible info as soon as possible. Sometimes it is just not quick enough and we're working on improving that :)

Thanks for your strong interest in helping us finding and reporting game bugs, we really appreciate you want to help this much!

Indeed knowing what changed is an extra help that can let you focus on those aspects first, that's why we try to deliver all possible info as soon as possible. Sometimes it is just not quick enough and we're working on improving that

Sorry, that´s simply not true. The Beta Community has not been informed of any content of changelogs 2.199, 2.200 and 2.201, neither "quick" nor at least in time, nor too late - but simply not at all.

I don´t know what is going so wrong lately. Communication both in Hamburg and towards the players has always been inadequate these last one and a half years, but that it is now non-existent as far as the Beta Community is concerned, is unacceptable.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The Beta Community has not been informed of any content of changelogs 2.199, 2.200 and 2.201
I'm sorry but that is not true as well. Most of the updates have been announced and only a few were missed (to be fair a couple of them were released with the live update). I appreciate your interest in being as helpful as possible here and asking for as many info as possible but keep in mind that also providing wrong arguments isn't constructive at all.

That said, you can read again my statement above about this specific topic.

Let me kindly ask to stick to the feedbacks on the game version 2.200 only on this thread, as that's what is it about. Thank you!