Trade speed boosts didn't affect trades with Gold Exchange.

When we discussed the respective bug report in the German forum, I had checked the trade speed to and from the gold exchange on zz2 and zz13. The trade speed was 30 minutes on both worlds (both with trade speed 2), although I had the captain active on zz13, but not active on zz2 at that time.

It was confirmed that the formula for trade movements to and from the gold exchange is 60 minutes (base value) / trade speed of the world (for zz2 and zz13 therefore 60 minutes/2 = 30 minutes), and that neither the captain´s trade speed boost nor event trade speed boosts did affect the actual gold exchange trade speed. It was also confirmed that this behaviour was not intended, i.e. a bug.

Since after today´s update the trade speed is still 30 minutes with the captain´s trade speed boost active, I would guess that either the issue has not yet been fixed or the captain´s speed boost has been excluded for some reason.

@buffysara still had an event trade speed booster available and procured this screenshot:

2019-10-01 18_07_53-Window.png

Obviously the announced bug fix did not happen... :(

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Apologizes, this was my fault as I read it as fixed, but actually the fix was adding that sentence to the power description: "Trades with the Gold Exchange are not affected".

Okay, that´s what I thought...^^

We had asked in the German forums that

• the formula for the trade speed to and from the gold exchange (60 minutes/trade speed) should be added to the respective Wiki article
  • the fact that the trade speed to and from the gold exchange will not be affected by any trade speed boosters (including the captain´s) should be added to the in-game description and the Wiki article as well
Please also note that this sentence might have been added to the decription of the power (event item), but is still missing in the description of the advantages provided by the captain. I have seen this trade speed topic coming up again and again ever since the gold exchange was introduced, and I really think some clear words in the wiki article could be helpful.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's due to the current internal deployment process, this will happen less often in the future. Sorry for that.