DeletedUser

Is only based on long experience here..Some players try really here..Other games here how to live worlds..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

So you ask for feedback, but when you get negative feedback you delete the posts and you ban people for pointing out those fasist tactics.....

That is so funny......

So was just wondering.... do you actually accept on;y positive feedback, or in case of negative feedbacks you will keep deleting posts and ban your clients for pointing out that you are not customer oriented???

And the 2nd part of the question is what happens when a member of staff insult the company clients and delete the negative feedback he gets so as his managers do not figure out ??

I do not think I will get an answer.,.... but most probably this post is going to get deleted as well and get another ban.... which is going to prove my theory and my saying of my deleted post.....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Negative feedbacks are accepted if constructive, but please keep in mind that this forum isn't the place where everyone can freely vent their own frustrations.

If you have some constructive feedbacks you're welcome, but if you only want to repeat again and again that everything sucks in your opinion... you already said that many time, it's not strictly necessary to repeat it again and it will most likely end in a ban forum the forum.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

DeletedUser3824

Bro ,if you can't cheat anymore with your greeks ,just don't play ,if the game sucks for you . ;)

Bro ,if you can't cheat anymore with your greeks ,just don't play ,if the game sucks for you . ;)

First of all I am not your "Bro"
How is cheating???? Me???
If you feel that I am cheating or anyone from my alliance.... you are free raise a ticket to have our account checked.....
Oh and by the way I assume (as I authorize him to do so) @* Arci * can confirm you that I have raised tickets even for members of my alliance to be checked that they are not cheating....

But then again you seem to be too young and do not even bother to read where @* Arci * refers too when he says that I am complaining for the game.....
Most probably you are one of those arrogant useless people who think that they know everything and attack with biremes and defend towns with light ships.......
Well I have a little secret for you...... it was for people like you that Inno decided to put graphics and users be able to seperate offensive from defensive troops....

So next time think twice prior trying to hide your inability to play a game behind insulting someone with nothing.... because if you want to bring this racist attitude of yours down to ethnics and countries, I can be really hard on you and your country without needing to go really back in history...... So I would suggest that you better apologice for this inappropriate ans insulting comment of yours and if you want to say something, do so in a more polite and less insulting way....

DeletedUser3824

What about negative feedback ? The truth hurts clearly . Yes ,I am that useless player who never lost a city ,especially against any greek alliance . You are like Barcelona in football ...just complaining and trying the easiest ways .

Just keep playing ,and focusing on the game ,don't complain everytime like a little girl . If you can't find any bots ,try the dark web :))

As I warned you before.... leave country origins away..... and stop been racist against one nation.....
Because you are in capable to advance into a game, you can not blame the other but you need to advance your self.....

This is my last warning to you regarding your racist comments against the Greeks.....

As for the negative feedback I have mentioned, go and find the posts that admins have not deleted and read them..... as some of them were too hard for them to handle and they decided to have them deleted!!!! I do not like to repeat myself so if you want to catch up go and read the forum and learn some manners kid!!!!!

buffysara

Athena
Leider gibt es mal wieder einen traurigen Anlass für eine Frage.
Sandbox 2 verliert kontinuierlich Spieler und hat jetzt nur noch 385 mit mindestens einer Stadt.
Wie wird mit der Welt verfahren wenn sie unter 300 aktive Spieler fällt?
Schließt sie normal?
Ich bin der Meinung sie sollte auch unter 300 Spielern weiterlaufen.
Draba mag begründen warum. Mein englisch ist zu schlecht.

Unfortunately, there is once again a sad occasion for a question.
Sandbox 2 is continuously losing players and now has only 385 with at least one city.
What happens to the world when it falls below 300 active players?
Does it close normally?
I think they should continue under 300 players.
@Draba Aspera may explain why.
My English is too bad.

DeletedUser

Leider gibt es mal wieder einen traurigen Anlass für eine Frage.
Sandbox 2 verliert kontinuierlich Spieler und hat jetzt nur noch 385 mit mindestens einer Stadt.
Wie wird mit der Welt verfahren wenn sie unter 300 aktive Spieler fällt?
Schließt sie normal?
Ich bin der Meinung sie sollte auch unter 300 Spielern weiterlaufen.
Draba mag begründen warum. Mein englisch ist zu schlecht.

Unfortunately, there is once again a sad occasion for a question.
Sandbox 2 is continuously losing players and now has only 385 with at least one city.
What happens to the world when it falls below 300 active players?
Does it close normally?
I think they should continue under 300 players.
@Draba Aspera may explain why.
My English is too bad.

Die Beta interessiert doch niemand hier Buffy, hier ist eh tote Hose angesagt. Kein Mensch braucht hier noch Beta Tester! Man testet seid neusten im Hause Innogames unter Live Bedingungen.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

The Beta but nobody here interested in Buffy, Here is dead anyway, saying. No person needs here are beta testers! You tests are the latest in the house, INNOGAMES under live conditions.

regards
Geisti

The Beta but nobody here interested in Buffy, Here is dead anyway, saying. No person needs here are beta testers! You tests are the latest in the house, INNOGAMES under live conditions.

Well if you hunt down and insult people for speaking..... the result is what you mentioned..... It is all matter of communication.....
Why you think we used to have more bug reports and more people around a year ago (or more) when bug reporting was for free???
And see now how many bugs are reported (as if we do not have bugs) or people participation in the forum....

Unfortunately due to forum rules I am not allowed to provide more answers and in more details.

DeletedUser

Well if you hunt down and insult people for speaking..... the result is what you mentioned..... It is all matter of communication.....
Ich beleidige hier niemand, nur mal so am Rande sage. Habe Immer gesagt was ich denke, das werde ich Mir nicht verbieten lassen.
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
Habe noch nie etwas von Zensur gehalten. Jeder Spieler hat das Recht seine Meinung zusagen ob Sie Euch gefällt oder nicht! In diesen Sinne wünsche ich noch eine netten Abend.

I offended anyone here this time, just on the edge. Have always said what I think, I will not prohibit me.
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
I have never held a bit of censorship. Each player has the right to his opinion predict whether you like it or not! In this sense, I wish you a nice evening.

regards
Geisti