gimli1001

Divine Envoy
There is a problem about the speed. Tha ladon has speed 100, but the all heros have speed 35, only Atalanta has speed 40.
There is impossible using the attack planner
I believe the Heroes speed right now is not relevant when sending an attack, Satyrs have 136 ms but when sending attack with them if I add any Hero to the attack the travel time does not change. Also, I dont really understand why Heroes would have anything to do with the attack planner, since as far as I know you can't add them to any attack when using it, can you ?

Planning an attack with a certain speed determines a launch time, but as the hero cannot be added to the attack planner, when you open the attack window and add the hero the attack becomes slower and the launch time it is gone. It is a situation that already occurred at the beginning when urephon was slower than the manticores

gimli1001

Divine Envoy
Planning an attack with a certain speed determines a launch time, but as the hero cannot be added to the attack planner, when you open the attack window and add the hero the attack becomes slower and the launch time it is gone. It is a situation that already occurred at the beginning when urephon was slower than the manticores
But as you can see in this images, the attack doesnt become slower, even if it should. Or I am missing something ?
1613322454625.png

1613322434693.png

DeletedUser4831

Ladons are by far the best unit in the game. So it's only fair that they got some downsides.

Ladons are so cheap that many players may find it uncomfortable to be seen with them. Only 2.72 favor / BHP? It shows poverty when you use such units. Then prefer the Griffin with 6.6 favor / BHP

Topolino 98

Pegasus
@Arci It would take me too long to try it for myself, so i ask:D:
  • does Battle experience work on Ares' sacrifice? and on dead Ghost Spartoies spawned by Ares' army?

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
@Arci It would take me too long to try it for myself, so i ask:D:
  • does Battle experience work on Ares' sacrifice? and on dead Ghost Spartoies spawned by Ares' army?

So, it shouldn't work on Ares' sacrifice as there's no battle involved, same goes for Ghost Spartoies.

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
@Arci The bonus +30% to Ladons' damage is applied when the town being attacked has 10 more population than the total sum of all Ladons in the attack, or the attack itself has more than 10 units apart from the Ladons?
For example 10 Ladons(1800population) gain the +30% bonus if the attack has 10 Ladons plus 11 slingers or if the opposing city has 1811 dlu?

Topolino 98

Pegasus
or if the opposing city has 1810* dlu
this, for every 10 more population in the opposing city, ladons increse their power by 30% (up to 150%)
you can see this in the simulator, try 20 Ladons vs 3600 Swordsmans and then 20 Ladons vs 3650 Swordsmans (50 population more-->+150% Ladons power)

Last edited:

Topolino 98

Pegasus
@Arci Do Ladon's passive considers only the belonging troops of the target city, or any troops located there (therefore also the supports)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5047

Are the Ghost Spartois (added to your attack with the spell) "flying" units? I mean this attack won't depend on a presence of transport ships in it?

StrawHat

Minotaur
@Arci
again, is THIS how it should be?

Att 27.03.JPG

Moreover it is not possible to simulte it. I tried it with 1709 horesman + 90 griffins and with 204 griffins instead of the Spartoi, but i am not nearly on that result.
(Even with 147% bonus on the attack side and only 90% bonus on the defence side, but if i am not wrong there should be 120% bonus on the defence side but only @thanas44 can answer this).

1. Will the simulater be adjusted? So you can simulate with more than two gods?
2. Will you adjust the spell, so you can only cast it on attack without any myth?
3. Was there a mistake in the attack, or is the simulator wrong (provided you can exchange the spartois with other troops)