Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your feedback about the new god that has arrived on Grepolis, Ares!

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I have some questions:
  1. If i have some units as support in a city that's not mine, can i still use Ares Sacrifice on that city?
  2. Is Ares Sacrifice considered a negative spell? or is it possible to launch more than one in a row?
  3. I assume that the Spartois added in the attack through Ares Army, in case they survive, disappear when the attack comes back, is that correct?
  4. Is Ares Army an instant spell (such as Sea Storm and Zeus' Rage), or a spell that remains active on the attack (and therefore blocks the use of other spells besides this, but can be purified)?
  5. Bloodlust consumes 50% of the current Fury, and improve offensive ability of all attacking units by 5% + 1% for every 200 Fury available, but "every 200 Fury available" means 100% of the available Fury before or after the spell cast? (same question applies to Spartan Training)
  6. Can Ladon's Passive be incresed even more by Deimos's power?

Thanks, if some other questions come to mind i will add them :D

Last edited:
The values currently available in the game data are very different from those entered today.

The ladons are units dependent on the barracks as requirements and the spartoi, in addition to having a different population, also have a different type of attack (blunt, not sharp).

Are there any errors in the post or can we consider it as an update of the currently existing values?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the questions!

I have some questions:
  1. If i have some units as support in a city that's not mine, can i still use Ares Sacrifice on that city?
  2. Is Ares Sacrifice considered a negative spell? or is it possible to launch more than one in a row?
  3. I assume that the Spartois added in the attack through Ares Army, in case they survive, disappear when the attack comes back, is that correct?
  4. Is Ares Army an instant spell (such as Sea Storm and Zeus' Rage), or a spell that remains active on the attack (and therefore blocks the use of other spells besides this, but can be purified)?
  5. Bloodlust consumes 50% of the current Fury, and improve offensive ability of all attacking units by 5% + 1% for every 200 Fury available, but "every 200 Fury available" means 100% of the available Fury before or after the spell cast? (same question applies to Spartan Training)
  6. Can Ladon's Passive be incresed even more by Deimos's power?

Thanks, if some other questions come to mind i will add them :D

1. Yes, but it only sacrifices population used by your city for land units. Supporting units from other towns are not counted.
  2. It is not a negative spell so you can cast it multiple times, on your own towns.
  3. Correct, they will automatically disappear.
  4. It's an active spell so it can be purified.
  5. They both use fury before casting.
  6. Yes :)

The values currently available in the game data are very different from those entered today.

The ladons are units dependent on the barracks as requirements and the spartoi, in addition to having a different population, also have a different type of attack (blunt, not sharp).

Are there any errors in the post or can we consider it as an update of the currently existing values?
I believe there were some errors that now have been fixed in the announcement.

Topolino 98

Pegasus
3. Correct, they will automatically disappear.
And what happens if Ares Army is used on a Colonial Ship attack and a siege begins? Do Spartois disappear or do they remain in defense of the siege?

I believe there were some errors that now have been fixed in the announcement.
Could there be a mistake here too (maybe it should cost 380 favors, not Fury)?
Ares Army | Costs: 380 Fury, 100% of current Fury

Thanks

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
And what happens if Ares Army is used on a Colonial Ship attack and a siege begins? Do Spartois disappear or do they remain in defense of the siege?
They disappear as they're summoned only to fight that specific battle, when the command arrives.

Could there be a mistake here too (maybe it should cost 380 favors, not Fury)?
Yes, thanks for pointing that out :D

Fringorn

Minotaur
1. Won't Ladons be too powerful to break colonial ships?
2. With the spell adding Spartois to an attack, if we have like 20 000 fury, we can make the biggest offensive ever created. Is the fury limited to a certain amount?

Topolino 98

Pegasus
@Arci I think there is a bug, based on my simulations, Deimos doens't work on Ladon's passive, but he should.

With their passive (+150%), 20 Ladons are equivalent to the strength of 5500 Slingers.
Strength of 20 Ladons: ( 6325 * 20 ) = 126.500
Strength of 5500 Slingers: ( 23 * 5500 ) = 126.500

Then, with Deimos at the same level, they should do the same damage, but it seems that Deimos only increases the Ladons' base value (and not their passive as well):
Deimos_and_Ladons.jpg

I also point out that there aren't Ares spells in the simulator
Deimos and simulator

Last edited:

athenakazuo

Manticore
@Arci I think there is a bug, based on my simulations, Deimos doens't work on Ladon's passive, but he should.

With their passive (+150%), 20 Ladons are equivalent to the strength of 5500 Slingers.
Strength of 20 Ladons: ( 6325 * 20 ) = 126.500
Strength of 5500 Slingers: ( 23 * 5500 ) = 126.500

Then, with Deimos at the same level, they should do the same damage, but it seems that Deimos only increases the Ladons' base value (and not their passive as well):

I also point out that there aren't Ares spells in the simulator
Simulator doesn't have Aphrodite spells or Temples in Olympus; they will do that later.

gimli1001

Divine Envoy
I have a question Regarding Are's army spell. Is it necessary to have unoccupied population in the city in order to add Ghost Spartois to the attack, or since they dissapear after, the only requirement to add more of them is available fury, and free population is not relevant ?

alphahydranoid

Minotaur
Hello.
You said " Fury is capped at a maximum of 5000."
And also there is spell that: Consumes the entire fury pool. For every 10 points of Fury consumed this way, add one Spartoi to the offensive command (rounded down).
So if i sacrifice 5000 population and accumulate 5000 fury i can use "ares army" on attack and add 500 Spartoi(5000 pop space) and attack with, for example, units worth 8500 pop space?

macchia80

Divine Envoy
Hello.
You said " Fury is capped at a maximum of 5000."
And also there is spell that: Consumes the entire fury pool. For every 10 points of Fury consumed this way, add one Spartoi to the offensive command (rounded down).
So if i sacrifice 5000 population and accumulate 5000 fury i can use "ares army" on attack and add 500 Spartoi(5000 pop space) and attack with, for example, units worth 8500 pop space?
yeah it should be like that: if you add Ares army with 5000 fury available the attack will be with 500 spartoi(8000 pop space). I have a few questions tho:
@Arci If i attack with more than 10 ladons and add the Ares army spell with 5k fury does the passive of the ladons(10% more attack for the other units in the attack) work with the 500 spartoi ghosts? The spartoi ghosts added with the Ares army spell will get influenced by divine selection? Will the ladons be available with the harbor traider(i hope not)?

There is a problem about the speed. Tha ladon has speed 100, but the all heros have speed 35, only Atalanta has speed 40.
There is impossible using the attack planner