I have some questions:
- If i have some units as support in a city that's not mine, can i still use Ares Sacrifice on that city?
- Is Ares Sacrifice considered a negative spell? or is it possible to launch more than one in a row?
- I assume that the Spartois added in the attack through Ares Army, in case they survive, disappear when the attack comes back, is that correct?
- Is Ares Army an instant spell (such as Sea Storm and Zeus' Rage), or a spell that remains active on the attack (and therefore blocks the use of other spells besides this, but can be purified)?
- Bloodlust consumes 50% of the current Fury, and improve offensive ability of all attacking units by 5% + 1% for every 200 Fury available, but "every 200 Fury available" means 100% of the available Fury before or after the spell cast? (same question applies to Spartan Training)
- Can Ladon's Passive be incresed even more by Deimos's power?
Thanks, if some other questions come to mind i will add them
I believe there were some errors that now have been fixed in the announcement.The values currently available in the game data are very different from those entered today.
The ladons are units dependent on the barracks as requirements and the spartoi, in addition to having a different population, also have a different type of attack (blunt, not sharp).
Are there any errors in the post or can we consider it as an update of the currently existing values?
And what happens if Ares Army is used on a Colonial Ship attack and a siege begins? Do Spartois disappear or do they remain in defense of the siege?3. Correct, they will automatically disappear.3. I assume that the Spartois added in the attack through Ares Army, in case they survive, disappear when the attack comes back, is that correct?
Could there be a mistake here too (maybe it should cost 380 favors, not Fury)?I believe there were some errors that now have been fixed in the announcement.
Ares Army | Costs: 380 Fury, 100% of current Fury
They disappear as they're summoned only to fight that specific battle, when the command arrives.And what happens if Ares Army is used on a Colonial Ship attack and a siege begins? Do Spartois disappear or do they remain in defense of the siege?
Yes, thanks for pointing that outCould there be a mistake here too (maybe it should cost 380 favors, not Fury)?
Yes, three Ares' spells cost Fury, and two spells generate it.What is Fury? Is that separate from favor?
2. With the spell adding Spartois to an attack, if we have like 20 000 fury, we can make the biggest offensive ever created. Is the fury limited to a certain amount?
Fury is capped at a maximum of 5000.
Simulator doesn't have Aphrodite spells or Temples in Olympus; they will do that later.@Arci I think there is a bug, based on my simulations, Deimos doens't work on Ladon's passive, but he should.
With their passive (+150%), 20 Ladons are equivalent to the strength of 5500 Slingers.
Strength of 20 Ladons: ( 6325 * 20 ) = 126.500
Strength of 5500 Slingers: ( 23 * 5500 ) = 126.500
Then, with Deimos at the same level, they should do the same damage, but it seems that Deimos only increases the Ladons' base value (and not their passive as well):
I also point out that there aren't Ares spells in the simulator
yeah it should be like that: if you add Ares army with 5000 fury available the attack will be with 500 spartoi(8000 pop space). I have a few questions tho:Hello.
You said " Fury is capped at a maximum of 5000."
And also there is spell that: Consumes the entire fury pool. For every 10 points of Fury consumed this way, add one Spartoi to the offensive command (rounded down).
So if i sacrifice 5000 population and accumulate 5000 fury i can use "ares army" on attack and add 500 Spartoi(5000 pop space) and attack with, for example, units worth 8500 pop space?
There is a problem about the speed. Tha ladon has speed 100, but the all heros have speed 35, only Atalanta has speed 40.
There is impossible using the attack planner
View attachment 1148
To me it appears that the Ladon has 200 speed, not 100